Manker MK35 Prototype, Review link in the first post

cheeky so n so…. just move it down towards the table a little bit more :smiley:

It looks a little bit smaller than I expected. :frowning:

Ok.

LOL, well played.

A bit closer to the table :stuck_out_tongue:

and maybe 2cm nearer the table :wink:
the thing is, is that in the heat fin or on the fatter part?

We are getting close to 90mm head by the looks :open_mouth:

Just looking at it the TM16GT had a tube diameter of ~52mm and a head diameter of 89mm

Comparing it to the U21 it’s got 4 cells VS 1 cell. It’ll surely take 18650s due to the the body tube thickness. The U21 had 1300 lumens, lets assume this gets to 2400 (a big number for the XHP35 HI’s). The U21 had a head diameter of 59mm and throw of 700m, This looks to be more like 90mm.

Personal guess is that it’ll beat the TM16GT for throw by a bit but wont have the raw of the TM16GT. I’ll be over the moon if its got similar throw to a TN42 but I’m guessing something 1200m ish

EDIT
Vostro BK-FA09S
Total length: 199mm / Light body diameter: 50.5mm / Light head diameter: 83.5mm

So looks like the body diameter is the same and the head diameter looks to be about the same. This claims 1490m of throw.

I’m more than intrigued! I would update my guess on throw but I’ve put my guess out there. I’ll leave it at that

I did’t buy K70 TN42 and FA09S cause I will wait for BLF giga thrower.
You wanna hurt me!!!

Hahaha what about the bezel external diameter then ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Intrigued, must subscribe.

If the race car’s top speed can’t compete, all the other details are pointless. Handling well with good looks doesn’t mean much in last place.

Interested in seeing the results here. Thanks for the tease!

With the recent price drops on the heavily driven K70 (too heavily driven I must say) and the TN42 with amazing reflector setup, I wonder how does this manker stack up against them.

Both the TN42 and K70 have great UI, while the manker UI is acceptable for me, sometimes I find it annoying having to hold to OFF, blinky modes can also get in the way when switching modes rapidly.

Thanks for the review Budda, yet its a Manker light i personaly i havent seen anythign reliable from that brand so far, so i am quite sceptic about it

Well, at the end we could always end up with a nice host for modding, isnt that right Dale ? :slight_smile:

…depends witch type of race you are attending…
You will not compete with a rallycar in a drag-race… :wink:

In my “flashlight world” there is 2 types of race you can compete in: throw and flood, and I would like to have a light with great “numbers” in both throw and flood, like the RC40vn40.

edit: Come on budda, give us some numbers and som pictures to show the whole thing… :wink:

this cracked me up!

Rofl, I like Budda’s style. What a tease! :smiley:

The batteries are charging.
The camera battery is charged.
Tonight it is output measurement and beamshot time.

After 10 replies since this post, I will post another pic of the light, apart.
Keep in mind that it is a prototype and there are some details that have small imperfections.

After 10 more replies I will post a pic of the size of the head, measured at the bezel (mm more, mm less).

What the heck? Asking for replies before posting images?
What kind of attention-whoring is this??

It is called smart advertising. :wink:

Judging by the looks in the pictures, it’s just not there quality wise. Waiting for the beamshots though, keep us posted, your work is highly appreciated even if it’s just an other manker :smiling_imp: