【Mankerlight Coupon】30% OFF 5800 Lumens MK37 TIR lens Long Throw Flashlight and 34000 Lumens MK34 II High Power Floody Flashlight

My order number is 2020
Manker E11.
Thanks Marker!!!

We will arrange shipment soon, please check your order later to get tracking #. Thanks!

Well, I ordered a couple of red Nichia LADs, and a couple of red tactical pens.
… I cannot help but to still fantasise about a red MK34…
Thanks for the amazing deal Manker! :+1: :beer: And looking forward for more new lights! :sunglasses:

#2007, MK41 HD NW with 14500
#2026, PL21 NW + PL11 Nichia

PS. If there were T02 with 14500 I would have bought.

Ordered Manker E03H. Order number is 2012. Good price = many orders. :slight_smile:

I was going to buy a T02, MK41 and a E04 but the code says its expired.
It’s still the 26th.
I’ll pm Manker but its probably too late…

Yeh, I left an E02 in the shopping basket with discount. Got distracted. Just went back to get, item still in cart but coupon has expired. :person_facepalming:

I was trying to get the t02 also but the code states expired. Manker, can you tell me if you’re using your local time?

Manker cut coupon too soon. Should have waited at until tomorrow.

Damn, was going to grab a T02 but I didn’t even find it till after this coupon expired

Yeh, I thought Manker might (just might) be stand up enough to extend it to us but guess not.

Yep, just posted that in your thread at CPF

It might be a good thing Manker ended this deal before I could place my order. I was waiting to order until receive the Manker U23 I had already ordered from HKEquipment. Wanted to get a feel for Maker quality before ordering any more.
Turns out Manker quality isn’t so great. My U23 only works correctly when the battery voltage drops below 3.9V. Above 3.9V the levels are crazy. Instead of having moonlight, low, medium, high, turbo, I have moonlight, medium, turbo, dim flicker, and slightly brighter flicker, randomly blinking or ramping up to very bright flicker.
HKEquipment wants me to send the light all the way back to Hong Kong at my expense. Mankers only response was to tell me to do what HKEquipment wants me to do.
So, do I just eat the $60 wasted on this defective light, or do I spend another $20 to send it off to Hong Kong hoping that I will someday get a working light back?
I’m thinking I should just file with Paypal for a refund.

@TexasToaster, check out PayPal’s “Purchase Protection Program”. which covers return postage, as an alternative to outright PP refund if you still want the light.

It sounds like a defective light for sure. I’d go the PayPal route and get the refund. Let the seller know what you intend to do and possibly they will make it right by sending you out another light. If no, I’d do the PayPal thing.

I missed the deal. :person_facepalming:
I did not notice it. :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming:

Do You plan to repeat the promotion in the future? :smiley:

A question on the promotion!
I previously sent an email without a response, I ordered an EP02 and P20, no refills were included for the pens; even though it is described as part of the purchase.

Specification:
Material: Titanium TC4 Alloy (Pen body)
Tungsten steel (Pen Tip)
Diameter: 13mm
Length: 117mm

Package included
Tactical Pen
Schneider Gelion 39 refill

Specification:
Sku: Manker P20
Material: titanium TC4 alloy (Pen body &clip) + tungsten steel (Tip)
Length: 133mm / 5.236 inch
Diameter(maximum): 9mm / 0.354 inch
Weight: 44g (included refill)

Package included:

- Manker P20 tactical pen with refill

- packge box

• Replacement refills

Does the discount mean you only get the item and no included accessories?

Missed the deal on Manker MK39 Ranger oh well, perhaps boxing day special?

E02H arrived already, pretty quick from China especially during holiday season. I hope you do another deal in the future

My MK35 arrived a couple of days ago. Pretty awesome light and happy with the shipping time and the detailed tracking in real time.