Many Interesting Flashlights from MF (07/10/12)

haha same here…I really want a t40cs and this looks like the next best thing…anodized tailcap threads and square cut threads…if this has decent PWM it’s a winner…

pok how did you post the pics?

I searched through manafont a little and 3 2X18650 bigger lights and one 1X18650 light came to my attention - aaaaargh :o (I mean, felt an urge to buy them :o - already bought 2 of them. This one and one diving light wich is not advertised as diving light, its among new products)

You guys must pull the trigger now!!!
:wink:

I freegin would but that would keep me from my TN30…and no clone keeps me from my TN30!!!

I can’t post pics from MF too , last time I can.
So I uploaded to Photobucket.

Also, the JM05 clone . . . paid $53.50 for mine. Or, maybe Shadow copied the Dong.

wolfFoy

Which driver win for your next mod :bigsmile:

Ah yes Foy, but does the copy have a switch as smooth & softly sensual to the touch operating feeling as the original. That switch is worth the extra dollars.Wink

I canceled the diving light purchase (8mm front glass) because my friends just let me know that he took it to a second dive (first time there wqas no problem), on 25m depth and it flooded. He thinks it flooded through the front.
SO I canceled this purchase because its the same light.

He tested Keygos S2, wich was available at ebay before, and its the same shape etc as this manafont light I wanted t buy.

But I took that XML 2X18650 with sideswitch (sunwayan clone), and Ill probably take one interesting light that comes with pressure switch, its for hunting, reflector is not very wide, uff, here’s the link - I think it could be quite interesting http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/wa555-extra-deep-smo-reflector-4mode-led-flashlight-remote-pressure-switch-218650-p-10031

For hunting you essentially dont need light with much more than 100m of usable throw, I thik it could be good.
What do you think?
WIth just a little wider reflector it would be perfect. (maybe 48mm like Jetbeam BC40, this one is only 44,5mm, so essentially like C8 flashlight, but its deeper reflector - we will see)

2 more interesting and good priced lights
http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/wa666-t6-1200lumen-4mode-led-flashlight-titanium-finish-218650-p-10032 - turbo high mid low - nice, but I dont like the shape. Maybe it was talked about already. (uf, head looks much larger on the photos, but diammeter is only 58mm)

Also this (I know its also available at cnq , Fenix clone) - also 4 modes http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/w777-t6-4mode-led-flashlight-black-218650-p-10030
So, these 2 ar enot so interesting to me as previous 2 I mentioned in other post.

DNF -

The switch on the JM05 does feel good, for sure. In fact, the whole light is phenomenal. Killer flashlight.

ejm05Foy

Found a little more information on the TC40 clone (emphasis mine)

“Small Sun introduces a new model (Cloned from a trustfire model) The T13’s innovative design boast a 2000Lm (Manufacturer Rating). With a separate 5 mode switch button located at the side body and a main tail cap switch with momentary mode. Limited pcs only because this is a trial model as of now and the factory used the T620 box kit for it.”

Apparently they are driven at 2 amps

Found more pictures:

2000 lumens from 1 xml…

A guy got the ZY-T13 on a hungarian forum today. Tailcap current is only 0.9A. :~

and that’s why I waited :wink:

But he says that the quality is quite good.
Maybe with a driver swap it can become a very good flashlight.

yeah but 2 cell drivers are not easily attainable…if they were as easy as a nangj it would be a no brainer…

Very fast :bigsmile:

I’m still waiting for my ZY-T16.

So that means about 1.8 amps to the led give or take, maybe if we wire the 2 cells in parallel and then we would be able to use one of the programmable drivers