Match's Mods Giveaway - Game Over

Very well said. +1

I love this site because of the reviews. It's a great place to get a feel of what other flashahaulics think of the best new budget light. It makes me feel like I've done my research, while reading about you guys actually doing your research. Wink

I have also learned alot from flashlight-wiki, and by reading through each post. It's also a great place to keep up with the latest advancements in all flashlight electronics. That is a super sweet light, someone will be very proud to carry that thing around!

Nice gesture Match. It would be awesome to own a light so closely associated with this site. Would be impossible to hold that flashlight and not think of Budget Light Forum. Anyway; on to why I like this site . . .

This site is cool.

That's why I like it.

('cause it's cool)

/verboseFoy

It's always nice to be able to help others with advice and knowlege but to give away a torch that you obviously spent a lot of time working on, even if you did enjoy it, is an amazing gesture. Although you would be safe in the knowledge that to whoever the lucky recipient will be, it be much loved and cared for going by all the previous comments. And I suppose that's why I like this site and it's members.

I did not lurk very long here before registering and getting involved. It did not take me long to figure out that sharing is caring here.

Problem solving is done here in some of the most informative and imaginative ways. No one ever pounces on you for asking a "stupid" question, or simply reply with "ever search". NOw using search is not a bad thing but to have to sift through all of the results can be a day long task "the other place".

An international group of people getting along and discussing the world of budget lights = Jackpot!

Need a BLF App, Hint?

Thank you for the offer Match!

This site is nice because of free giveaways! Good luck everybody! (esp. me :D)

I love this site. For numerous reasons. Where else do you get to indulge your flashlight obession without being scared to post and at the same time get the chance to win a match mod!

This site is more that just about flashlight. Really friendly and helpful people. Entertaining, funny, and now a drawing for Match's flashlight. What more could you ask for. Well maybe to hit the lotto.

Thanks for doing it Match. :)

i like this site coz it's very noob friendly. lots of nice ppl hang out here.

because if youre going to try to find your way in the dark

its better not to do it alone

Thanks for your generosity, JacktheClipper and Match. I like BLF because the people here are really nice. I can just be myself, and no one complains about my lame jokes. :bigsmile:

Where else can you slip into a nice evening gown and heels , do your nails and chat with other like minded people from around the world .

OOps wrong forum ..:p

If I win this light would you to do me a favor and mod it for me ?

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.....now , kickboxing ,,, sport of the future.

I like BLF ....because you can "Say Anything"

i will not be pushed, filed, indexed, stamped, briefed, debriefed or numbered,

my life is my own.

-patrick mcgoohan in "the prisoner"

"You barbarians! I'll sue the council for every penny it's got! I'll have you hung, drawn and quartered! And whipped! And boiled... until... until... until you've had enough. And then I'll do it again! And when I've finished I will take all the little bits, and I will jump on them! And I will carry on jumping on them, until I get blisters, or I can think of anything even more unpleasant to do, and then... What the hell's that?"

Adams, Douglas. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. New York: Pocket Books, 1979.

Wow thanks for doing this Match. Would be awesome to get a custom light from an experienced modder like yourself.

I say it's the people that make BLF great. After that, everything else falls into place.

In the words of a famous poet

JustbuywhatIsayandbehappyFoy

I wonder if jack the clipper can win his own light back ?

Why not ??? It doesn't look like his light anymore .

Nice generous people + lots of techical info + some great DIY projects = thats why BLF is the best (budget or not) flashlight related site!

Wow...very nice comments guys! I've updated the first post with everyone who's currently posted along side a number. If I've missed you, please let me know. 2 Day left.

I don't wish to be part of the draw . I had my fun with the light . I learned how to de-anno on this light and even did a tailcap mod on it . It will be loved by someone else now .