Mateminco TK01 Xhp50.2 21700 special offer ( now closed )

Thanks for organizing the GB. But can you get them to sell it for the Alibaba price of $44.50?

I just checked that link…“shipping to be negotiated”… I wonder how much shipping…anyway, thanks for the heads-up.

Where are you located? It says free shipping to the US

Hmmm… in my place (Asia) just near China, clicking your link shows “start order” and “contact supplier” boxes, which I should click.

I know what you mean, I do get ‘free shipping’ cases, depending on items and vendors.

Anyway, since Alibaba knows your country through your IP address and it says ‘free shipping’ to the USA already, then it is indeed a real good deal.

Go for it!

Hey, I just talked with Alibaba’s rep of Dongguan,

and he gave me this:

There is no free shipping to the USA, but add these figures:

For one pc. TK01

DHL, 2-4 working days: 115rmb (currently .145 exchange rate) = $16.67 shipping
China post: (15-20 days): 65rmb = $9.425 shipping

Interested depending on the price and s/h.

Pm sent, now with the new, lower price!

Hey guys,

Shipped anywhere price has just been lowered! Just post in this thread to ask for it.

Same code for those who already have it, but have not ordered yet.

I'm wondering if Neal could also offer the neutral white and warm white option like Alibaba does.

I’ll check.

Edit: That Alibaba link, while WW is listed there, actually it’s not available, according to my source.

All TK01 and its variants are cool white at the moment.

Please send info, interested.

Ordered… i choose the yellow version cause it stand out and unique… i also ordered the bezel since shipping is already included with the light… this light is going to be interesting…

Interested.

:+1:

Interested

Sent!

Will acebeam 20700 4250 mah battery fit in MATEMINCO TK01 ?

Thanks

l don’t have both, but based on the given dimensions, the smaller in diameter 20700 should fit, and a 1mm plastic sheet as bushing should suffice.

Can I please have the code and link.
Thank you

Being so close in diameter and having a bit of length to stabilize it, nothing should be needed.