Miboxer C4-Plus Released on Amazon, BLF members enjoy 30%

Lots of possible ideas with the above discussion, hopefully Miboxer will notice this and incorporate in future updates or future designs of their charger. I would rate the recent Miboxer chargers as quite good, but still have room for improvement and optimizations… (Are you listening, Miboxer?)

Uhm… I just received my C4+ - do I get this right that the C4+ can’t discharge not even on 4th slot like the C4? I would have assumed that a model that calls itself “Plus” would be able to do everything the base model can(?)

Edit: Oooookaay, i just found out that:
The current C4 can’t discharge either. The previous versions could do that. The C4+ can’t discharge either.
Does anyone know why they removed the discharge function?

It has much higher charge rate. The c2-4000 is one of the best for discharging, no question. Its super loud but it has a pretty high rate and stays very cool

While this may be true it does not answer my question or explain why the “upgraded” C4 now lacks a feature that was common in the old version of the C4 (you maybe did not see the text I added later as an edit). Were there any problems with the discharge function in the previous version?

So do I understand correctly? For LiFePO4 can be dangerous after power failure?
I have olight battery

Can it be charged witch C4-plus without any problems? It has 3.6V tag. So is it 3.6V or 4.2V battery?

I cant fint C4 Plus on Amazon.de nor Aliepress.
Could you help me?

Looking at Amazon .de,the price is €27.99.Is this the price with the coupon or not?I aask because they charge €19.00 for postage.

Lithium-ion batteries are of several voltage types.

The most common ones used in flashlights are what are generally called “3.6v” or “3.7v” batteries.
When fully-charged, they are actually “4.2” (I believe they are called “3.6v” or “3.7v” because most of their capacity is when the said battery is around that voltage).

LiFePO4 batteries are nominally “3.2v”, although when fully-charged, I believe these are 3.6v (or very slightly higher?).
I haven’t encountered flashlights that use LiFePO4 battery type yet.

Your Olight most likely uses the “3.6/3.7v” type of Li-Ion.

I think what is mentioned about chargers being dangerous to LiFePO4 batteries is that a normal Li-Ion battery charger will charge the battery to 4.2v, whereas LiFePO4 batteries are already fully charged at around 3.6v (4.2v would be too much for LiFePO4 batteries). I’m not sure how dangerous it would be to overcharge LiFePO4 batteries though…