MiniReview: "Boker" 20cm long stainless steel folding knife

The good: I found them - nice informative reviews. I had noticed the T21 before but I learned several things about the locking mechanism and the tools from your review of the T01 that I had not known.

The bad: You have done it to me again jekostas! The door has been opened wider, and I'm going to have to order the T21

You know what they say, accepting you have a problem is the first step. ;)

BLF - your friendly flashaholic and compulsive buying disorder support forum. :D

(Please don't tell my wife I have about a dozen knives coming in the mail.)

Towards embracing it?

As long as 'support' includes lots of enabling posts with links to new stuff, good information about said new stuff and discussion of how best to acquire more new stuff, then count me in!

LOL

Send me one of those knives and I'll make sure not to tell your wife about the 12 incoming knives. Bwahahahaha J)

I think you just read my mind. :D

Tell you what, for a chance to make it out to Hawaii, I'd gladly let you have your pick. ;) Now, I just have to convince my better half to, uh, let me run a little errand and bring something over to a buddy's house really quick - I'll be back in a week or so. :D

I think you're onto something here.... Fishinfool, ready for some out of town visitors? How 'bout a modded mini mag hand delivered? :beer: :party: :bigsmile: :beer:

I like this. Let's see who can top Oxy Moron's and Match's offer. Any custom crafted one-of-a-kind titanium xml super-mods for some sun, surf and bikini babes in paradise! Cool

Well the first of my Sanrenmus has arrived - the GB 704. Wow, I'm simply awed by the level of quality for such a cheap price. Fit, finish - it's all there. Also came smooth and sharp. Makes my DX knives look like junk, at no extra cost. Comparing it to my Spydie Persistence, they are so comparable (other than size) I have to wonder if they were made in the same factory. And the Spydie cost $35.

Sorry for reviving a somewhat old thread, but this is the one that spurred my interest in these fine knives. Also want to give a shout out to jekostas for the education.

You can buy it now for $7,19 on DXoutlet (get a newsletter) - it's a part of DX:

Boker knife for $7,19

Much more useful than the Mammut brick (230g!) I bought earlier this year.

For me, it's just like the iTP A3 - I'm willing to give up some functionality for a large reduction of weight.

I got a fake Böker from DX like the above one rated 4/5 by Budgeteer. The steel used for the blade is so soft it bent sideways when I tried to chop off a 1/4 inch shrub. Very heavy for a folder, and a useless blade (sharp out the box though).
Grade: 1/5