mo' money, 'mo fenix light problems...

That makes sense. I should have thought about it more.

Makes it easier for me to say I really like my fenix E21...... :)

I have a 501b that everytime I open it the tail is loose .It's bit rough on the body tube and if I knocked down the burrs it would probably quit it .But where would be the fun in that ?

I've got these: TK35, TK50, LD20R4, LD15, E05R2, and an HL20 Headlight. I've had zero issues with all of them. Luckily I haven't had to tighten the retaining ring in my LD20. I never would have guessed it was a reverse thread. Doesn't make any sense why they would do that on a non spinning device..

I wouldn't feel like an idiot, many of us could make the same mistake you made. I would change the title though, as it's a bit harsh now given that you realised it was a simple misunderstanding..

Glenn,

What do you think about the TK50? I have looked at beamshots and it looks really good. Is it worthy of a buy? Thanks, Rick

Rick, I love it. Seems to be much brighter than it's 255 lumen rating. The hot spot is on the small side, but it's very bright, and it's got a decent amount of spill as well. It throws better than my TK35 by a decent amount. Battery life is incredible on D cells, and even pretty good with the (2) AA to D battery adapters I'm using. (I don't trust Alkaline's) The whole package screams quality.

That's cool. I have the TK21, TK35, TK41 and there quality is great. I was thinking about this one being a D size would be neat. Thank you for replying,

Rick

I think I'm going to stop buying from lightjunction. They're always quick to answer sales emails, but if I email them about a problem, they never respond back........very frustrating...