MRsDNF's 2018 Old Lumens comp build. Finished.

Wow! That’s an awesome looking light :open_mouth:

Love how that cheveron ish knurling turned out. Aggressive, yet soft edges and ergonomic looking

Man , What a gorgeous light!

Simply gorgeaus flashlight!!! :open_mouth:
Justin left before I arrived here, but this is surely a tribute to his inspiration!!
Beautiful :blush:

Beautiful work

Cheers David

Wow! Very nice. With the pieces assembled the joint lines are not obvious. Well done!

I applaud your thinking outside the Box Steve, the melted ice look of a unique knurling is exceptional, love that you took a chance on something new and it’s awesome how the polish brought it out. Really happy to see the level of success here. :smiley:

Impressive!

Believe it or not, :slight_smile: your light gave me a little inspiration on trying something different. I have no idea how you machined this up as the head looks like small sections joined together. From one Alien to another, thanks. :laughing:

I’ll fess up here and blame the buff. :person_facepalming:

There are a lot of members here that inspire others. Justin was the first one that really made me want to build a torch. He certainly was a one of a kind.

Thanks David. Its nice to see you back. Hi to the family. :slight_smile:

Thanks. As mentioned earlier the pattern is what it is because of a mistake. :beer:

Now if I could trust myself not to sever a couple of fingers off I’d go and whittle a piece of wood. Lucky I have a good wife that knows better than to let me use such items. Thanks Don. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shiny!!
That took some polishing. Really cool shape and a wonderful flashlight!

Stunning work, Moose!

What a great looking light :+1:

Congratulations on knocking out a quick one :innocent:

Is this being offered as a prize?? :wink:

What a beautiful light!

A mass production light like this would make some eyes blink with substancial brightness :heart_eyes:

And what would that do for my reputation? :stuck_out_tongue:

I made myself an 18350 triple which I took away on holidays with me. That light managed to stay in the UK so I needed a replacement. So in a way it was given away. :slight_smile:

Again thanks all for the comments.

Very nice!

You’ve done a great job, its looking really nice MRsDNF

Good luck mate

Very nicely made :+1:

Very impressive work!

So beautiful. Has an illusion of motion, like some kind of shape-shifting metal. Congrats MRsDNF!

Very nice and original.