MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

No, they are 2C. I haven't seen any XP-Ls cooler than 2A--has anyone else?

Hey man, sorry to keep hounding you (I see my christmas deadline getting closer and closer each day)

Any news on those protected Panasonic 18650’s?

They should be available by tonight. They are sitting here at the shipping hub on hold because they came while we were gone, but we are going to get them today.

Awesome, I’ll be putting an order through asap then.

Another question for you: I need probably 4 single bay 18650 chargers (for said batteries). I saw the ones with the USB cable; do they come with a wall jack or no?

nope and 2A its not V6 its V5.

Richard, would you say that practically, the XP-L and -L2U3 emitters are 2S/buck only?

Is it possible to add more to an existing order and PayPal the difference so that they can ship out in the same order? I forgot to select having my Qlite drivers flashed to enable more brightness options and need to maybe order another driver and a couple more LEDs. Or you can say no and make my wife happy that I wont be spending anymore money. :smiley:

Order ID: #4547
Date Added: 11/24/2014

I can’t wait for my LEDs and driver to arrive from RMM. I have a Sinner Cypreus EDC 18350 mirror-polished titanium host drooling for those components! 8)

No, far from it! Just because we can't pull 6A with all of them doesn't make them worthless. The U3 at 5A is about as good as the U2 was at 6A, without the extra heat and battery drain involved. For normal ~3A lights it is a big win all the way around.

From what I've seen the vF is going up on all of the new batches of XM-L2s, not just the U3s. The newer batches of T6 3C/4C also appear to have a higher vF than the old ones. It also seems that you can't push them as hard, even with a buck driver, as you used to be able to.

Frownie face :weary:

I think you need to cancel the order and just re-order. IIRC the policy is now ‘no changes’ and cancel/re-order is actually much simpler for the MTN staff to deal with. EDIT: see RMM’s post for the real deal. :wink:

Order Changes or Additions

In order to provide fast, accurate, and efficient service to you, we will not change to or add items onto your existing order.

Changes

If you need to change your order, please notify us and we will cancel your existing order. You can then place a new order. This will move you to the back of the order queue.

Additions

If you need to add items to your order, please place another order and place the following text into your checkout comments***

"Please combine this order with order #xxxx."

We will refund you for the difference in shipping cost.***

***if your order has already been packaged or shipped, we will not combine your order.

We just got in a ton of batteries, Maxtoch MCPCBs, and a few other odds and ends. We also got a ton of Convoy hosts in today, but we need to go through and assemble them all before they can go up (we've found in the past that sometimes parts are missing or don't fit so it is best to assemble them all first).

Any chance you got new convoy c8’s that’ll fit protected panasonics? Get any 42mm AR lens? Xintd c8’s? T20’s?

I'm not sure if the new ones are different. I will check when we get them put together.

42mm lens are coming, but I'm not sure when they'll get here.

Oops. You replied while I was editing my post. Just curious about the c8 hosts as they just put out a gray c8 that will take protected batteries. If the xintd’s come in I may just get one of them.

yay! I need an s2 or c8 if it takes protected cells…. for gifts… or an xintd c8

Official postal shipping protocol as per 'form 43B' It clearly states ... "if the shoe fits "

Ship it !

I was going to order a BLF22DD fet driver but just noticed they were out of stock :~
Any rough estimate when they might be ready to ship?

I pulled off everything I have to build so I can get all existing orders done first--I don't want to keep on taking orders that I can't fill in a reasonable amount of time. They should become available again in about 2 weeks.