MTN Group Discount Thread - Current Deal: MTN-slDD Driver

Totally. I’ll be looking to get some batteries and a cheap charger for a gift light anyway, and of course your standard shipping price is great.

Thanks for offering this driver at a discount.

Is moonlight essentially like a 1–2 mode (relative to Q-lite) with a fet only driver? This is fine, and what I prefer for close up task work, I was just noticing that the 2% modes on Dr. Jones firmwares are no longer present, and are instead 5% for “low” which is pretty bright for very close tasks, but would be great for a walking/pathlighting mode.

I’m in for 2 please.

I’ll take 2 please.

Interested in tiny FET driver.

Hell, put me in for 4 of them, so we are over the 50 mark.

I do not know which thickness, since I have to research the BLF 348 and see what thickness that stock driver is. I know it's a clicky light, so hopefully these will fit and work.

I will let you know as soon as I do. Make them the 1.0mm. I can always shim a thin one, but not slice a thick one.

Justin

OK, we hit 50+. The deal is live!

LINK

thanks Richard, bought the 2 i reserved along with some other goodies.

Linh

So the 1mm is a good fit for a Tool, You list Guppydrv Rev1 and Rev2, are they the same as the 17mm FET driver Also is a Nichia 219 a good idea with a FET driver and a 10440 cell?

Yes, yes, and yes.

The 219C has a pretty low vF, which helps you extract a lot more juice from the IMR 10440s, but on the other hand it will put out more heat, so pick your poison.

Thank you, parts are ordered.