Multiples of the same flashlight. What have you got?

All the lights in the OP have completely different led/driver/optic combinations. No two are alike in that sense.

I’m surprised I’m leading the pack at 20. No one is close? Dont tell me I’m a flashlight weirdo among flashlight weirdos. Maybe I should be proud of myself.

You're the leader. Sixteen is the best I can do.

I see 20 different lights OP. You are just fine…

Lots. :person_facepalming:

Flashlight wierdo?

25 S2+. 22 are on display on my flashlight shelf. I have multiples of all available colors except black, only one of those. 5 of them are empty hosts. 7 have the Convoy 3/5 UI and illuminated tailcaps. The rest have the Biscotti UI. There is one SST-40 with the Convoy SST-40 driver.

4 triple S2+. various colors and temperatures.

No two of my S2+ are identical. They all have different emitters and/or different Optics/reflectors combinations.

And...(drumroll please)... they are color coded for various light temperatures. The throwers have lanyards. The rest have clips.

6 C8. Various LEDs, temperatures, color and trim.

6FW3A. Various.

I'm going to stop there.

25! Nice!

Give us a number. I feel like I’ve heard you mention a C8 army before.

2×FW3A & 1×FW1A
2×SP33’s
2×BLF X6’s
EA4 & EA41
1 bare & 1 ano BLF D80
>5 built solar force & surefire P60’s + other parts to play lego
3 or 4 S2/S2+’s (ones lost atm but we’re packing to move next month so I have hopes of finding it lol)
3 of the little just-pay-shipping Olight i3 variants.

I don’t have an excessive amount of anything but I do try to have multiples of my favorite and most used lights. For example I have a flood and a throw fw3a (plus the fw1a), I have P60’s for all different uses, same for S2’s. The X6’s and D80’s are different from build to build. Only the i3’s are the same and even still they’re different colors.

Shhh. I can’t say. (I’m surrounded.)

But any lights I do like, I almost always get multiples. I hate doing without, in case one crokes or gets lost or whatever, so I always have at least one backup of the same type.

I’m lucky to have multiple NC D11.2s and BLF FWXs.