My Sanyo Eneloop Obsession....I mean collection.

I have them in my hands right now and everything on it says Japan. Are there ones made in Korea?

I've been going to therapy for a long time now.

Thanks Boaz! How have you been buddy?

Thats too much,
but better than having collection of 18650’s,
they will live 10s of years, and can be usefull.
You can have 4xAA or 8xAA lights and get days of light from them.

Congrats.

And I thought the Eneloops come only in white color.

While I think flashliht are really cool, to me, batteries are absolutely boring.

Can you try to describe the fascination behing batteries?

Always glad to see you my friend.

Welcome to BLF!

ZAWAPRZ.

Very Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool collection :slight_smile:

I wish you had put a battery in the dog before making a picture…

I knew you had a lot of Eneloops, but that’s really something to see them all together like that. Thanks for the photos.

And you have 137 posts here,and are a member for 4months and havent seen a different color eneloop?..… that`s interesting.

Eneloop has actually lots of stuff…
From hand warmers, to body warmers, to neck warmers, to battery packs, to batteries, to chargers, to bicycles, to loopies, to Nintento DS chargers, music boosters,air purifiers,solar chargers, etc etc.

But I think the batteries are most popular here.
And FF has probably the most variety eneloops that exist.

I think you`ll have to update your number within a week or 2… to 213

Incredible collection!

Hi Fish,

I have a question:

Do you store those cells as they come, or do you do break-ins, analyze/refresh, those sort of things?

I wondered about the same because the black XX plus whatever Seem to be untouched, but the I saw the little numbers. So I guess he just put them back in the blister for photo.
But what about those limited editions?

So the question is, do you use them all or are you a collector?. And why haven’t you put one of your hundreds in the dog?

People like and collect different things and eneloop batteries just happen to be one of mine. When I lived in Alaska I collected guns and rifles but sold them when moving to Hawaii. I also collect hats, flashlights, knives, etc.

Wow!! O.O I love the pink glitter and red polka dot designs!! Where did you get those from? :bigsmile:

I know and then again when I get the Eneloop Plus and Lites. Plus who knows what other designs, special editions and anniversary them eneloops guys are coming out with.

They all get broken-in with my c9000's and usually used in my speedlite flashes. Of course I don't get to use them all that much because I have so many but I try to rotate them as much as I can. I have a spreadsheet that I use to keep track of break-in's, charges, when they were last used and where, etc. If they haven't been used in say a few months I put them through a discharge/charge cycle just to keep them fresh and a break-in once a year.