N-Light B1 SS (1xAA) XP-G R5 neutral 3-mode no-strobes

Glad to be of some help Vectrex ...

Hey.... it's stainless steel not plastic .it's gonna have some heft to it .

the B2S is 74 grams which IMHO really isn't heavy .I can carry it without even ever giving it a second thought .....It's brotyher the B9 on the other hand is massively heavy at just shy of 120 grams ..it feels like a set of brass knuckles .

I like the clips on smooth lights like that ....i have a clip on my F23 SS that I stole off a richahang 7001

Here's some lights to compare sizes against....

(forgot i had this pic till I found it on google :) )

Yezel Z1 - same size light as the uf-2100

b9 n-light

b2s n-light

2010 BLF light ... blf-aay4e-cree-xre-r2-4mode

L2 N-light

Solarforce L2

Hank followed through and sent me the soft silicone flashlight small diffuser free of charge. The diffusing capabilities is not on par with the solid ones from Fenix... but the softness accommodates to quiet a lot of 20-22 mm lights, whereas on the solid ones 0.5mm decide whether they fit or not. Hanks shop says they fit from 20-25mm, but already on my Klarus P1A/P2A (23 mm) they are a bit fiddly to use and have to stretch quiet a bit. BTW the "wrong" N-Light diffuser that was bundled with the B1 is a perfect fit for Klarus P1A/P2A and I assume also for the Jetbeam BA10/BA20... so Hank ... if you wanna get rid of them ... just sell them separately. ;-)

Did you remove the neutral option for the B1, Hank? ...And just now the 3-mode option vanished also? Are they gone for good?