Need a Compact RCR123 Light

I won't quote because it's taking up lots of vertical space.

I forgot the Convoy S2. I do need to start programming. That light or another similar Convoy was almost in my last order because I need a project light. Maybe I'm not as opposed to 18650's as I'd like to believe. A future Convoy side clickie host is near the top of my wish list.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390505585278?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

If you dont make a choice already what about this???

www.fasttech.com/products/1/10004109/1300400-uniquefire-uf-k21-cree-xm-l-u2-5-mode-500-lumen-mi-2013

Ahh! That’s great!

This would be a nice light for some rcrs.

this is encouraging, because you damage the pin or because it has a micro gps tracking device or a very small camera :cowboy_hat_face:

The first thing I would do is break the pin. Once I have one it will never go back to them anyway. :slight_smile:

I really like the Maratacs, but they’re not quite “budget” :)…

Jim

He didn’t say budget. lol But yes, we are on a budget site.

You beat me to it. I like the look of this one, especially the clip. I may have to get that one soon…

Any body know if driver on convoy s2 can take 2 RCR’s. I figure not but thought i’d ask.

i don’t think so, it has a nanjg 105c driver, so 6V max

1 on the 602C light its nice and I have been carrying one for 2 months and love it! Upgrading from a 1A tint to a 2C tint soon! I also have the BLF A8 driver in it perfect combo!

Got one I really am starting to like it. Can use 16340 as well

I think the thrunite flashlight fit you.

This one it is not exactly a budget, but it is nice…

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10004131/1306502-sunwayman-v11r-mirage-set-cree-xm-l-u3-500-lumen-f-2013

I am in too… :slight_smile:

Hmm, this light is within my budget to try out a 16340 light. Unfortunately the specs say it will take CR123A batteries, nothing about being able to handle or fit protected 16340s.

Hopefully someone can review this soon. :slight_smile:

If you can afford it, the Jetbeam RRT01 looks amazing. I want one bad.

I have several Trustfire Mini01’s and BLF version. Fantastic little light. Get a few.

Never been big on 2xCR123A format. Would rather go with 18650. Maybe 2xCR in an emergency (if driver can handle 6V of course). Some people are paranoid about li-ions, but I would be more apprehensive to use 2xCR, in case of one cell being bad.

It specs 4.2V as the upper battery type, so I would take that to mean it is compatible. I haven’t ordered it yet so I suspect someone will be reviewing before me.