Need advice on a Cheap around 20$ Light for work

Nice collection! Wich one would you say feels better in hands betwen the L2N and L2M ?? Will also need to find a holster since im not sure it will fith in the one i have now.

I do really like the feel of the L2N, Not sure if you can use CR123a’s in that one. The L2M feels good but not as good as the L2N. The thing the L2M has going for it? You can shorten it down to one CR123… Thought that was a neat feature.

That right there makes ME want to get one!

Are they usually fast on email confirmation? Did not recieve any after i ordered. I used a different email in my purchase that in my member logging. Shouldnt be a bother?

They usually are fast, but they’ve just come back from a 2 week vacation and are probably backlogged out the ying yang so they’re stressing, wondering why they ever took a vacay in the first place, anyone know how that goes? lol They’re knocking it out, it won’t be long. I understand they’re even giving some discounts to help with them being behind.

If anyone has input on a holster for the light il check it out. Might fit in my pelican holster, hopefully

Sorry not sure what light you ordered in the end. Are you asking about the Solarforce lights?

If so have a look here: http://www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com/product.php?sname=&s=21&t=FA

SolarForce carries a few holsters for the L2 series, this one looks interesting.

I have a couple of S/F holsters but it appears the ones I have are no longer available.

I also have a couple of L2 series lights…

I absolutely love the L2i… Great little lite.