Need help calculating lumens

Just buy a Klarus XT11GT, Convoy L6, Olight R50 or other light that pushes 1500 or more lumens

They are compact and with groupbuy coupon not more expensive as those crappy multi emitter lights

I have two L6's.

If it’s big and has a decent reflector(s) then it’s got potential. “Bright” is relative, $50 should get you something bright”er” than an A6. Beam shape also affects apparent brightness since the same lumens in a tight spot will appear brighter than those same lumens in a floody beam.

That's very true, it is relative depending on so many factors. Still curious how it lights up. Finally got the seller to contact the manufacturer to get some real specs about the driver and LED.

I got the 24 led multi flashlight today. L6 is brighter by about 20% give or take. The multi seems to be around 3000 lumens. I was guessing it was around 3000 before I got it but was hoping for about 5000+. L6 is a much more solid looking flashlight too. Way better built, rugged, refined and just an all around winner but I won't knock the multi as it looks in it's own way very cool, just not as bright or in the league of an L6 all around.

20% brighter to your eyes us more like 44% more lumens

The L6 has 3800 LED lumens on paper OTF it has about 3000 lumens

So your 12xT6 has around 2200 lumens

Just check the tailcap current multiple by 4V per cell and 80% efficiency of the driver

Most likely the driver runs each emitter only with 1A and dont have real Cree T6 inside so the efficiency is lower than the 120 L/W you would get from a real T6 XML

The flashlight I have has 24xT6. I will pull it apart tomorrow to see where it is really at, thanks.