Neu Thrunite Ti - Titan polished & XP-L

Nice, please do a lumens check on a 10440, when Dale did i he got 600 lumens on a Efest 10440, and it would be nice with a second source.

i am more interested in the brightness graph comparison between E99 Ti Fenix and this beauty!

No Efest available for test, sorry.

That I can do, no prob. :wink:

Any 10440 test would be very interesting because 600 lumens is really to much for this light, so if you have any lower performing 10440, that could show that it is possible to use 10440 in this light without it overheating.

I know you did a 10440 test on the Olight i3S, that is one big reason why i bought it :wink:

Ok, I’ll try to do such test with some cheap 10440 battery.
Adding decent quality 10440 batteries for my tests is on my to-do list now!

Thanks UPz, one possible option i have been thinking about is to use a
LiFePO4 10440 3,2v battery instead like the Soshine or Coolook, but i haven’t found any good chargers for those yet.

You’re welcome.

For LiFePo4 charger, I think we need to wait for MC3000 to come out.

For personal usage, I never carry 10440 flashlight because for such keychain lights I don’t need so many lumen, and I prefer good eficiency, friendly user interface and nice spaced modes. Unfortunatelly, this Ti4 Ti isn’t spot on my last two requeriments.

Just curious, were can I get efest 10440 IMR for cheap?

Unfortunately non of the popular and cheap free shipping Chinese sellers are stocking Efest, so for us Europeans the shipping is what kills the affordability of the deal,
akkula 3.75 €
And last time i bought Efest 10440 i got them from fstoplights 3.24 € prices is in Singapore dollar

EDIT
This i found just now, they seem to be the cheapest i have found yet 2.50€

EDIT2
I bought 2 from the cheapest lower seller for a total of 5,18€…….that means free shipping, and it is exactly half what i payed for last time from fstoplights for 2 efest 10440, that is so cheap i wonder if something is wrong, at least they are authorized efest sellers because i found them on Efest own site

Review published: [Review] THRUNITE Ti4 Ti (XP-L V4 CW, 1x AAA)

Hope you enjoy it! :beer:

I got the very cheap Efest IMR1440 battery i ordered from svapoweb.

Fast shipment, super cheap & they promised to stock some other items i wanted, very nice :slight_smile: highly recommended.