New 16650 li-ions, ¿15mm extension tube for Sipik SK68 & clones?

No, not saying that your words are wrong. Different cultures and different languages have different ways of conveying thoughts and ideas. We are a multi-national forum. What I was saying before is that sometimes the cultural/language difference is so great that it makes things hard to grasp for others. I know people on here have given you grief before about things you’ve posted. So, I was saying that I hope you don’t let it keep you from continuing to post here. As far as I’m concerned, you are welcome to keep posting as you always have.

BTW congrats with 3000nd post

Thanks! I’ve been watching that number rise the past couple weeks and trying to figure out what to do for a GAW. I don’t have a huge collection of nice lights to draw from like so many of these guys. But, I’ve gained so much by being here, I want to give back somehow.

I’ve been able to Frankenstein together parts of SK68 and “3W Police 2AA” lights, to use 3xAA alkalines.
That has been talked about here for a long time: When it works it’s fine, you get a nice solid feeling 3xAA light with the SK68 as the bright end.
site:budgetlightforum.com - Google Search“3W+Police”“SK68”

But the results are inconsistent because the “3W Police 2AA” threads aren’t reliably the same from one batch to another.