New build. When is a BTU Shocker not a BTU Shocker? Update and finished 4.11.14 (11.4.14).

WOW but I want to see more fins.

that looks to be one big chuck you have there. nice…

You all humble me. Its the inspiration from all you guys here that creates these lights.

The finish will stay polished. l do have the components for anodizing but really dont have a safe environment to set it up in. Maybe if OL came around I could set him up in the shed to work at his hearts content? That would be a dream come true.

RBD. The tailcap ended up the way it is by accident. I was using an offcut as usual and had machined it all from the hollow end as it has two threads etc inside and turned the OD down only leaving the piece to be turned around and the end OD to be turned down to match when a tile fell from the roof and hit me in the head which put a light bulb on. What if I leave the ledge as it is and bore a hole in it for the sling. After thinking about it for a few days and drawing it up this is what resulted.

Oh My Freakin Goodness !!!

Beautiful work and craftsmanship!

Gotta love 50 pounds of aluminum turning into another awesome aussie build. Love watching your work Steve.Smile

I still have your light that I won and I still use it, although it's about too lovely to carry. It works perfectly.

You should sell some of your lights MR. Just saying you know, to fund your further expeditions.

There is no telling how much time you have spent! Thank your wife for us would you!!!

Unbelievable! What is the total cost of a flashlight like this?

will you sell this light? :face_with_monocle: Egypt would love to have this light in her Possession :heart_eyes:

i really feel Jealous. man thank you for taking this time building this light to enjoy us , looking at it standing makes me feel it is a WAR HUMMER

Wow, you could unclog two toilets at once with that puppy… J)

Amazing! How much dedication :open_mouth: congratulations!!

Surely you will achieve excellent results H) I expect to see the values.

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I'm impressed. Nice bling.

That’s awesome work, DNF. I’m glad you fired the slackers, they were only holding you back…

So what will be made from the Shocker body??? :beer:

Very well done Ozzie!

Waiting for some beam shots..

I just enjoy reading this build! :open_mouth:

How can your two assistants not be interested in this amazing build at all? :expressionless:

just great

That is some slick machine work!

This build.

Its over 9000!!

So I've got to stop giving them away? Thanks for the heads up.