New Convoy C8 – Clearly better

Not to give you bad news, but most likely be you won’t be getting a reply until after Chinese New Year Celebration ends on February 15.
Sorry for your trouble and good luck. :+1:

That’s why I put that exclamation mark there…

OK(!)… :slight_smile: … Hope it works out good for you……. :+1:

Wow, this is like a “Seinfeld” episode… :smiley:

And that would be Dr Phil…

“…and then the fat lady cries. Waaaah.”

Dude, we have people here from all over the world, many trying to speak English (not their native language) and get it right. Lighten up!

Uhhh, me?

I was being funny. Or trying to. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fwiw:

Oh, and

Booyah.

I can’t even figure out what “Underwood Logo” is talking about? It is beyond me………… :wink:

:+1: ………. That explains a thing or two. :wink:

Happens at work a lot. I’ll make some obscure reference to a movie or teevee show, and get just silence and blank stares. :smiley:

Eh, no worries.

I was wondering how you could set the modes when the indicator blinks so ridicilously fast. Maybe i have this said error?

Just received my unit. From Simon. The packaging is squashed, but the lights are ok. It worries me as I also ordered a spare lens and a S2+ reflector. The light’s reflector is way dusty.

Sounds like it…

This is going months back, I wonder why this problem is not corrected yet.

I set mine by counting the number of modes instead of the number of blinks to represents the mode.

How to make our own custom mode?
I like to have 0.1 10 20 40 60 80 100?
Is this possible? TIA.

The firmware is open source in toykeepers repository. Simply download the code and adjust the modes to your hearts content.

0.1 - 0.3 - 1 - 3 - 10 - 30 - 100 is better spacing.
Every time multiply by 3

Yes, because what can seem like good spacing in your mind, does not look like good spacing to your eye. Still, you can try for yourself with custom programming. Enjoy! Lol

The point is that it’s not linear but logarithmic.
You could double it each time if you want smaller steps.