New guy here

Try this:

http://www.logogenerator.com/logo.php

I was thinking of going a more serious route, but how many lives have not been lost to zombies (in the movies) due to lack of proper lighting?

Can you really be sure that there are none lurking in your basement right now? Join the BLF, better safe than sorry!

IMO much funnier than:

Love both of them!

I am willing to testify, there ARE zombies in the dark!

/mod the other place on

You have spammed and trolled this introduction thread with other topic. User has allready been welcomed.

Based on rule 23197637984598646416546543265/2010, c), I (the)master of this forum rule:

Thread Closed! Users: B, C, D, E, F, G, H, suspended for 1month. User: XYZ, banned.

Now, move along and start pressing our links to the shops and purchase only the expensive stuff, and say good things about them, or else...!

/mod the other place off

Welcome dorpmuller! Nice to have you here!

About the logo, I never thought about that. Think I'll give it a go latter on today.

Going to do a userbar first. It's been a long time since I've used Photoshop.

First try...

generalist.

I wrote abuser, but forgot to save.

Sharpie lovers...

...and haters.

Got a random photo from a flashlight collection...

Got to train more. Waaaaaaay rusty...

[quote=juhha]

Now, move along and start pressing our links to the shops and purchase only the expensive stuff, and say good things about them, or else...!

[/quote]

LOL Juhha! So true... and welcome dorpmuller!

Welcome, Rich

As for CPF... I've created my account 2 years ago or so, posted my first cuestion about lights (no SPAM of course). Started to receive answer (everything OK). Next day my accound was deleted. My "WTF?!" email (was not WTF?!, of course) hasn't been answered. To sum up, I agree with all of you about that forum

Regarding BLF logo... will try to do smt, I usually work with Photoshop and Corel.

Sounds like the Other Place to me. Been banned there before.

Till I gave up paying attention there.

My current ID may, or may not, be banned. Don't care.

When it comes to stuff like logos I will have strong opinions on what works for me.

When it comes to creating them, ask someone else...

I like the phrase "Let's light this candle" uttered (well, sort of) by Alan Shepard as he sat on top of one of the first US rockets waiting for control to figure out some glitch before they could resume the countdown. Then a while back it was used in a commercial in the US for a brokerage company which always cracked me up. I was going to try to work it into the Flashlight Wiki, but couldn't find a spot. It may too obscure a reference . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFvblyRNRRM

I like his other quote that I say just before modding... "Dear Lord, don't let me f**k up." (!)

On CPF: I enjoy perusing the marketplace, but the thing that really wipes out my patience on CPF proper is the 20-25 second loading times, and I'm on DSL.

Rich

Lol, it's supposed to be a flashlight shape logo

Omg that one is just to funny, really :d Can't stop laughing :d

Cocky logo i must say. :D

Well it might just work... since we are a community with mucho cohones. XD

That's cool, but the falic shape is just wrong.(or not! )

Can you make one with the letters more streched in horizontal and smaller in height and ending it on the f. Don't write anything. Just to see how it comes out.

I was thinking in making just a simbol. It could be just a sketched B. Don't like logos with much info.(my personal view)

Haha, LOL You are all evil-minded How old are you? LOL Yeah, if you are a 13 years old boy - it's OK, LOL. No, seriously, it's funny indeed

You mean without adding that "phallic" shape, right?

Yup. Just to see how it looks.

As the text you could put: My flashlight is longer than yours!

Sorry could not resist. XD

Nice logos guys! I admit that I am a total failure at graphic design, so have it. ;)