*** NEW *** Haikelite SC26 XHP35 26650/26350 aka Fatty ***Update*** 2018-07-24

Looks like Vinh is going to offer his version of the SC26, the SC26vn. https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/haikelite-sc26vn-coming-soon

I’m hoping that this one can be offered close to the $32 in the failed group buy.

That is, if it’s reviewed and performs up to spec.

$55 for a stock one or $75 for a modded one is too much for me.

Even through all the hassle, I’m somehow still hopeful and interested in this light.

crosses fingers

Banggood sells the SC26!!! :smiley: :beer: https://www.banggood.com/Haikelite-SC26-XHP35-HDHI-2050Lumens-Modes-Set-Brightness-Portable-EDC-LED-Flashlight-p-1317161.html?utm_source=bbs&utm_medium=BLF&utm_campaign=new&utm_content=chendongling&stayold=1&cur_warehouse=CN
Not in stock yet though…

whats the difference between HD and HI emitters ?

HD = High Density = domed emitter
HI = High Intensity = domeless emitter, so you have a bit less lumens, but more throw.

Wonder what happened to the dark navy blue. Looks bright blue now

Is there going to be special pricing for BLF through haikelite.de? Or are they going on sale through Banggood and that is where everyone must buy from?

I guess HL wasn’t able to find a US dealer. The price is too high compared to the recent failed GB. Hopefully, we’ll get some coupons soon.

The price is high, but not too high when you think about it.

They are using a slightly more expensive emitter, a boost driver, much more expensive than FET+1 driver.

So a difference of 23$ between the GB and retail with a boost driver and an XHP35HI does not seem so high now.

+1,

and look at other Haikelites with a similar MSRP, and what the actual price with coupon is. I’d say final price is pretty close to original group buy price. And it still is possible that there will be a group buy organised.

I’m just glad that the light will be finally realized, better late than never.

The price is too high without a trusted review after the MT09R experience

any chance for groupbuy?

Dale from Haikelite posted he would honor the GB price of $32. (in the thread that got locked) Whether or not he actually will, is another story.

It’s posted on BG now so hopefully we can get the GB price. I’m still trying to get my money back from you know who from before

I hope we get to hear from Dale once Banggood has the lights in stock regarding the group buy, whether it will happen via Banggod or not.

That would be nice and would go far towards moving forward and mending fences with HL.

Banggood…no-o-o-o-o! They take forever to ship and forever to get. :slight_smile: Oh well, if it is BG, I hope the $32.00 price is still honored.

As an aside, are any of you still having problems getting your refund from Paypal from the Terry debacle? It took awhile but they refunded me.

I don’t mean to lead this thread astray but what’s Terry up to these days? I would imagine his website must be a bust and this whole mess has shook him to the core.

One last thing and to bring this thread back on track, if I hadn’t purchased the trits for the Fatty and the two 26350 cells for it, I would have waved bye bye to this thing the minute Paypal refunded my money. Maybe I still will but we’ll see what the final price is.

We don’t know whether the group buy will occur via Banggood. And yes it would be great if we could get the SC26 for the same price, as there is an upgrade from XP-L to XHP35. And it certainly would be nice if the groupbuy is for everyone, and not just for USA/Canada. Regarding Terry, his site is down, and Facebook account of his shop is also deleted. For good ol’ times you can check him out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMVNN0DZxS0

… Good grief… I just noticed a spelling error… Banggod… lol. :person_facepalming: