New interesting XML flashlight but with a cheesy name

Maybe slightly dimmer than the double cell but still very bright (XML bright) on 1x18650 configuration. Couldn't measure the current though. I don't think it reaches a 2x18650 TK35 with only one battery but may be a bit brighter (or as my eyes see brighter because of the cooler light) using the full setup, but it's only my eyes I use to measure output. I also don't know if my batteries limit the current on single cell operation or not. Better equipments may give better information.

Thanks for trying. It's probably designed to take advantage of the two cells. If I paid for a two cell setup I would want the second cell to give me more than just run time. Are you able to do some beam shot comparisons between it and your TK35?

The TK35 puts out 820 ansi lumens-you can't push the XML much harder, as its already pushing over 1000 emmiter lumens.

Fenix TK35 and Trustfire X8, here's how they compare to each other in output:

Is the light from the TK35 as green as it looks or is that just weird white ballancing?

On my monitor the X8 looks a little blue and the TK35 a little green. But I would be quite happy to have either.

Nice work on the beam comparison. Very neat and tidy. Thanks Kokopelli.

Oh, sorry to respond this late. The walls are mild green in real. I don't remember my fixing the white balance at daylight so it may be the Auto WB working there and exaggerating the colors. The TK35 as a better color for outside though. X8 is as blue as it's been seen here.

Yeah look at the last two pictures, with white balancing is all over the place. You'll have to disable that for the beam shots to be of any use to judge color.

I know, I just took these pics at the office and I shouldn't be doing that at there, so I had to hurry :)

The last pic (bouncing TK35) on the other hand, is more close to what this room is in real daylight. So not a bad score for TK35 I must say.

THe last two photos look to be the same flashight on the table?

Ha! I'm guilty of reading BLF at the office, and even posting once in a while. But you're showing true dedication to our obsession by doing beamshots at work!

lol @ smiling shark brand. what were they thingking.... i would have choosen farting shark insted :)