New King of Throw Revealed -Olight SR95 UT 170Klux

Why do you always say they're sold out- they make to order!! Stop picking on the lovely VP2000!!

Anyway ignore my ranting. I have a VP2000 and one de-domed. Both are smoking hot for output and the de-domed has huge throw, but I used to own a SR90 and it would have beat it just, although doesn't but out as much light. The standard VP2000 with copper is amazing. You have to use one to appreciate it. I'd love to see a VP with one of these new LEDs.

I’m happy with my old SST-90 dedomed………
!!

what in the heck! your light can shine a hotspot that intense onto the sky??

Over exposure of the moon? or Photoshop?

Or he just way over exposed it. Where's Trooplewis when you need him. :P

A kidney should be worth around $ 10K for the grower, and around 80K for the harvester. Surgeon gets a tenth, or nothing; depending on the employer.

Subsequently, the only logical step would be to become the middleman - instead of selling your own, sell somebody elses. You’ll have plenty of change to even pay for the status symbols cherished on CPF.

No photoshop, and it was a 2 second exposure……
!!

Be careful with that thing — You’re liable to set the sky on fire!

Don’t signal the mothership, I WANT TO LIVE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome aboard, zox!

Do you have any shots which are pointed at far away things on the ground far away from other light pollutants? Trees, barns, houses, buildings etc. Those will give us a better indication of it’s brightness and throw than shining it into the night sky.

ST90 on Left …… Skyray King on Right……
!!

Took this tonight according to Google 205 yards away…. What you see is just like I saw it ……
!!

Electrolumens ST90 reflector is not SMO. It has no chance against SR-95 UT. UT will spank it.

Here it is, my SR95 UT finally arrived 8)

It’s a little smaller than the SR90, but still huge compares some of the “biggest” lights I have.
Lux measurement came out an astonishing 211,000 lux@ 1 meter (Measured at 10 meters)

Family photo for a size comparison:
Mag 1D, FM3X UT DIY Elephant, FM3V Real Elephant, SR95 UT

SR95 UT is up for sale at CPFMP:

Just have to have it. Too big for me, but a killer search & rescue light!

211k lux at 1meter… Holy crap.

211k cd is nice!

The chinese need to clone something like that. 150mm reflector with a U2 XM-L ought to do it. (we’ll leave out the aspherics and XR-E EZ900).

Size matters 8)