New! LG M29 (18650) Cells incoming...

Hello everyone!!
I´m Álvaro and i wanted to ask all of you an issue that i hope you could help me. I must say that i write it down here because i can´t find the place where i have to post a new topic. I´ve been looking for the button for a day and i´m unable to find it.
My doubt comes when i have to choose between 2 batteries for my Lumintop fw21 pro. This flashlight offers lots of lumens and the best battery you can choose, is the Samsung 21700 30T. But i find that this battery isn´t big enough for me (3000 mah) and i wanted to buy another battery which could offer me more capacity. I am between the Samsung 21700 40T and the Molicell 21700 A42A, both have 4000 mah but i read that with the Molicell you get more mah than with the Samsung. I read that is better the first one than the second one. I´ve seen too that with te samsung you get higher voltage at the beginning of the discharge (4.2v-3.9v). At 3,9v they output the same voltage and at this point is where some people say that it´s better the Molicell because it offers a little more capacity. ¿What battery do you recommend me for my flashlight?
I hope i´ve explained it as well as i could.
Thank you.

If choosing between the Samsung 40T vs Molicell P42A, I think the visual difference and runtime difference will be relatively minimal. Based on what you mentioned, you have already given the analysis — but in practical terms, I think my eyes won’t notice the difference (unless using a lux meter to record brightness)… I’ll say pick whichever of the 2…

The Molicell is a higher capacity battery. You'll enjoy a higher runtime with it. You'll also pay a higher price for

Nonsense.

You can use HKJ's comparator.

Obvious, my dear Watson.

I was going to write a long comparison.

Use HKJ's comparator.

Seriously?

The forum is very easy to use.

The forum is not the main page. It is categorized. Look up left in the page, explore the forum categories and soon you will find what you are looking for:

Advice: in my opinion, it is best to use the advanced post editor. It has undo and redo commands, and many many other features the simple post editor doesn't. It may take some time to master, though.