New N-light at CNqualitygoods

Just by doing a search on google images I've stumbled upon these images, and they are on the other side. Noticed a lot of BLF membesr being active there so probably that's why it gets no update here, stomachs are full already.

updates anyone?

Group buy? :p

Yeah, I'm in.

+1. If it does what it says it does then I'm in as well.

The photo in hand makes it look even more attractive. Damn, why do i have to be a broke student now? lol

Square Threads

Anti-roll ring screws on the body

Awesome close ups. Superb quality for that price :O

Some questions answered by Ric over at CPF:

[QUOTE=Cnqualitygoods;2702765]Just double checked with the manufactory, the driven current is max 2A accturally, not 2.5A.

1. Is the tactical ring removable?
YES, It is.
2. Is a clip available?
Nope
3. What are the drive levels for medium and low?
Tactical mode--620lumen
Hi--500lumen
Mid--150lumen
Lo--12lumen

4. Does it tail stand?
5. What is the tint like for the neutral version?
T4 4C
6. Does it have reverse polarity protection (will only button top cells work)?
YES, it have reverse protection
7. Does it have a voltage cutoff protection, and if so, what voltage is it set for?
Yes, it dose.
8. Is that a stainless steel bezel?
YES
9. How long after activation does the memory become active on the first group?
2 Seconds
10. What is synchronized step down technology? Does this mean thermal step down, timed step down, or does this refer to PWM or current regulation?
It means the brightness goes down slowly as the voltage drops, this can enhance the efficiency of the light as the manufactory says.

Thanks
RIc[/QUOTE]

I see there is now also a NW version listed.

I just got one of these with a NW led. It rocks. Great machining. Overall it has a very high quality feel to it. UI is very good. Reflector is quite deep. I love the tint, it’s on the warm side of neutral. It makes all my other flashlights look sickly green, even my neutral Quark 123^2.

Nice.

Did it came with the blue box that's shown above in the photos?

Yes.

Is there 2 versions of this Light?

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/nlight-st50-xmlt6-620-lumens-flashlight-p-233.html

This version states in input voltage between 1.5 - 6v 620Lumens

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1179

This version states in input voltage between 2.7 - 8.4v 800Lumens

If you read the whole description from CNQ you'll realise that it's just a mingle of descriptions. There are the same 2A on High.

Also here you can see 620

Hikelite what does it say on your box?

I haven't received it yet. All the photos I posted are gathered from around the internet.

You can see CNQ states 2A , which is 600 lumen.

The Chinese photo that I have attached from N-light website say this:

Received mine from International Outdoor Store on Saturday. Love the light, very high quality, warm white tint, appears brighter than my P-Rocket, which is supposed to have more lumens, but this is not quite the thrower. Mode switch is the opposite of all of my other torches: You half click before turning on to advance through the levels (L-M-H-Strobe-SOS), when you get to the level you like, full click to turn on. Turbo is reached by unscrewing the bezel about a 1/2 turn, but I cannot tell any difference in brightness from High in the non-Turbo mode, so no doubt this level will not be used.

Fit and finish are flawless, no nicks, good anodizing, square threads and o-rings well lubed and smooth. It comes with a spare lense but I can't for the life of me figure out how to take off the bezel without damaging it. Good Buy!

Very busy week but I will try to post pictures and readings as time permits.

I can tell the diff between Turbo and non Turbo visually (very minor) and on the lux meter. Turbo measures 1.89A on good cells. Prob can do 2A on Sanyo 2600s unpro.

2100 can it use 2 x 16340?

The maximum voltage seems to be either 6v or 8.4v