NEW olight warrior X

BTW, I might pick one up for collection. Considering Olight’s CS is really crappy. I guess that is price you pay. Either buy and hope for best. OR get defect and hope Olight CS replies. ooh well great looking light though.

Where’s the tactical battery quickrelease/reload feature?

Seems interesting although it’s slightly less CD than the Klarus XT12GT in similar form. I wonder how it shows in testing. The price point is certainly troubling at $127.
Too bad it’s not offered in 21700 cell form.

The memes practically write themselves.

But instead of taking that low-hanging fruit, this brings to mind something I’ve never understood about mall ninja culture. I always kinda wondered what the appeal was of “tactical” products. Most people seem uninterested, but for those who like it, the level of interest always seemed a little odd to me — like an obsession or a fetish.

Adding vibration doesn’t really alleviate that impression.

This also reminds me vaguely of an old music game called Rez, which came out in 2001 and has been a meme ever since — because it required a special vibrating device in order to play the game as its creator intended. They didn’t use the stock controller’s built-in vibration feature because it was “too weak”, so instead they made a standalone device the players were supposed to put in their pocket or sit on during gameplay.

Sale is NOW LIVE!!! Anyone picking 1 up?

The difficulty is ever one believes all these lights will be mounted of some weapon platform requiring 25.4mm outer tube diameter. We do have 30mm rings. But until they get that magic 25.4mm diameter out of their heads 20700/21700 formats will be more limited.

“Tactical” means we charge more. I’m a Sheriff’s Deputy for me tactical mean simple and robust. Cell phone size buzzers sound good but in total context. Your flashlight should be fully charged before shift and if you’re in a “Tactical situation” that takes that long to drain your light. Rethink the term, a shift of traffic control isn’t tactical but might actually drain that light. Area lighting might drain the cell but it’s usually propped up on something. But then again the vibrator is a new twist it might actually be a good thing.