New Roche F6 EDC XM-L2 Single 18650. $20.99 shipped.

Ordered mine on the 20th , shipped on the 23rd , I didn’t take the charge heads.

I didn’t buy the charge heads either.

My order was placed on the 9th and shipped the 21st, no charger head.

Ordered mine on November 14 (with the charging head), a few days ago asked why is the status of my order marked as “back order” when the item is in stock.
Here is the answer:

“Dear Hrvoje ,

Thanks a lot for your email.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For your order 1069102, sorry that the inventory are updated so fast that the item are out of stock before, now it is in stock, and it’s under processing, we will send to you soon.

Could you please keep waiting for it patiently? Hoping your kindly understanding.

Best regards!

Grace ”

That’s strange, I ordered one 26th (wo USB head) and was shipped next day. Now I’m eagerly waiting for it (…and meanwhile lurking for others too :bigsmile: )

My order is on Ready To Process so hope it’ll ship soon.

I ordered on Nov 20th and the package shipped on the 22nd. I didn’t order the charging head. And I didn’t receive a tracking number. Does banggood not give tracking numbers?

Yup

:

Hmmm.

My orderstatus went to contact customer, altough the stock status shows “In stock , usually dispatched in 1 business day”
Wonder what is wrong.
Already waiting 2 weeks for it so hope it will ship soon

Ordered on November 13, just check it……. still processing, amazing :open_mouth:

I received mine today. Ordered 20/11 and received 05/12 which was not too bad. It is a nice light and in line with other Roche’s in build quality. I also have an F12. I havent given it a good run yet but I can tell you, it doesnt like any of my protected cells ( Sanyo 2600 & Trustfire flames). Also need to hold down the power button for a second to turn on and off, which takes a bit to get used to. Not as bright as I expected either. I tested it against a SC600 MKII ( non XML2 version) and the 600 is noticeably brighter even though the F6 is supposed to be XML2. The tint to my eyes is not as white as I expected it too. Not quite NW but not CW either. I dont have any testing equipment so this is all visual. I will leave it for the good reviewers here to give specifics. It came with a pocket clip, lanyard and glass breaker that screws into the end. I didnt want the usb charging port.Still for the price, I still like it, but that may just be new light syndrome. :slight_smile:

Geez. 164 of these sold and just one arrives. I’m still waiting on mine. Thanks for the report. I didn’t expect it to be very bright since banggood is actually accurate for once in their lumen specs of 500 lumen.

I’m sure the driver can be modded or replaced. I hate the lag for the side on button. I’ve experienced that with the goofy gold fandyfire rook side button.

Just got mines yesterday but I got the 3 mode instead of the 5 mode. Can I switch the 3 to 5 mode like the Convoys?

Think it’s a 2 mode driver, I have another model Roche with a 2 mode driver that switches modes sometimes but I’m not sure how to do it, always do it by mistake.

Mine, with USB head
2013-11-15 22:10:43 Payment Confirmed
2013-11-15 22:14:03 Ready To Process
2013-12-01 20:11:18 Processing
2013-12-02 21:04:18 Back Order

If it’s the 2 mode driver. You just go to the low mode. When the light blinks once, you hold the main button down half way for about 4-6 seconds. I forget the exact seconds. Then it should switch over to the other mode. One mode has low, medium high. The other mode has low, medium, high, strobe, sos.

Changing modes a little clearer.

Push button until light is in low mode and remove finger from button.
With finger off button, when the lights blinks, half press button for 6 to 10 seconds then remove finger from button.
You should now be in the other mode.

Did finally get an answer form BG on my orders, they say both orders have shipped, Nov. 20 and Dec. 3 which would be about 4 to 5 days after the orders were placed. They said you have to be logged into your account when you place the order for the order to show up under your account. Not sure if I was logged in or not on those orders.

Same here. I canceled my order, I have no more nerves for their lies.

LOL

wow thats absolutely terrible!