New Sunwayman V60C with 3 x 18650 & charging base. Seems like DRY or CQG Extreme runtime!

Lucky tomacco, he has a very nice light coming his way.

Yeah, he's one lucky fellow!

The other 3 guys ain't too bad either, each got a R20A coming their way!

Okay, I was looking over the system for selecting the winner - I became so fascinated because it was so confusing, haha - and correct me if I'm wrong, but did they make a goof and therefore not select the correct winner? This is how I arrive at the winner:

5. The award-winning method of calculation, we will be the last day of the United States New York Stock Exchange trading day of the two indices: New York Stock Exchange composite & Dow Jones Industrial Average, based on the index of the last two integers each add up to arrive at a two-digit or three-digit number, which we call "activity base."

NYSE Composite 6970.1
Dow Jones Ind. 10817.65

70+17=87

b. Assuming the number of participants is two digits, while the number of participants is less than the base of the activity the last two digits, then we will first subtract the total number of activities to arrive at a base value...

Total participants = 82

87-82=5

and the upward adjustment of the value two integers...

8+2=10+5=15

and then subtracting the activities of the base to determine the winners of the two integer values.

87-15=72 (not 77)

Now let's compare it to the calculation used to arrive at the winner for the other model:

70+17=87 -----> 87-31=56 -----> 3+1=4+56=60 -----> 87-60=27 -----> The winner is participant #27, which concurs

So my math gives me participant #72 as the real winner. This, of course, is based on my interpretation of the rules, which are a bit difficult to follow because of the language. It seems like the goof was using the value of 10 (base value for upward) instead of adding it to the value of 5 (difference between Dow value and participants), which would have given us 15 to be subtracted. For the other light, the upward was added to the difference. Do you guys see this or am I crazy?

I only got the 25% coupon for the r20a. Should I spend more money?

http://e-young.en.alibaba.com/product/489502040-210820161/SUNWAYMAN_V60C_CREE_XM_L_T6_Magnetic_Control_Flashlight.html

Seems like Bestinone.net/SZ-eyoung. has it. $90. Not sure how much is shipping since it is listed on the alibaba site. But the price for the V20C is correct! Unlikely to be that low, but worth an email.

Emailed them, lets see how it goes.

BTW, all the ladies at BIO looks good! Laughing(the owner and sales team)

Jeez - they can supply 10,000 a week. Not a bad production line for this sort of quality. I am sorely tempted - it looks a very nice torch.

I have always wanted a Sunwayled, but the battery configuration of the M60R is somewhat silly.

It really is a sweet looking light. By far the nicest of the 3x18650 fatty's, imo

Weiser, i really have a soft spot for fatties. That is why I got 3 x DRY triple XM-Ls. The only way you can have big amts of battery juice plus power is through fatties.

Run times of 100hrs, but at what....0.8 lumens, no thanks. (I have 1.2 lumens min, not sure what i can use it for other than reading a map at close range as you can't see really well where you are going even in total blackout conditions, at least the UF-H2 flood is nicer and benefits more people)

Isn’t this the V60c?? Only 720 odd lumens too… still, looks very nice. I like the magnetic control.

Yeah....last time we were all stuck with just the M60R T6.

I'm with ya on that one. I'll take an 18650 fatty over linear multiple any day of the week. At that size I'd rather keep it shorter than longer and skinnier. But most of all I prefer the safety benefits. I also prefer my L2i over the traditional L2 not only for the AAA capacity but also because it looks more attractive with the head and body closer in diameter, imo.

I'd love this but I stay away from fatties because I have carpal tunnel and fatties are hard on the wrists when I walk the dogs. Even the 2D mag is hard. the C cell diameter is least painful.

Rich

Or this fatty. 4 x 18650.

qwe

asd

whoa!that looks unique.details would be much appreciated.:)

That's Nitecore TM11, Very nice, this Toy Monster.

3*XM-L on 4*18650.

Anyone knows how much will it cost?

Being a Nitecore product I think it will cost a lot.

Still trying to ask around, i asked 3 dealers with dealings with Sysmax Ind. V60C only $133 dah..... those USA buyers get chopped carrot already.....

the TM11 has a wierd name, and I think the battery bay is pretty ugly..... but the UI is what im hoping will make this thing work! Nitecores make up half my collection simply on the basis of UI, and Im hoping this one is awesome. the 3x XM-L is just the excuse I need to justify a big torch, 1K lumens aint enough anymore. The illuminated power switch and battery meter are just the finishing touches I need!!

The V60C is a much better looking light, no questions, and the ring is a proven design. The 1 XM-L throw setup is great, but at the same time if a triple xm-L can achieve the same throw, it would be my choice for outright wow factor.

Interesting recharging system

Some guys in China sell it for $167

recharging; they [sunwayman reps on cpf] are not sure if it can balance charge..... and its 3S.

Looking at the charge connector, and the head of the torch I would say there is NO provision for balance charging. I personally would Not use the charger until a balance charge ability is demonstrated.