New WildTrail (former LuckSun) BLF-D80v2 Sale is open.

SST40 & no ano for me

And what about high cri option?

@Marc E, it will not corrode, as bare aluminium just oxidizes very rapidly in air, and forms a protective coating very quickly.

However, scratching can be a problem…

I’ll take a non-ano version, with an SST40

Sst-40 please. Currently on no ano list #14

SST-40 for sure.

SST40 @ #21 on the NO Ano list already

I know I should read more but what’s the target price on this project?

My no-anno (or clear anno) one I will want to be SST40

We don’t know the price yet. Docc said he will try to get a good price, and will let us know. I have no guess as to what it might cost, even approximately, (maybe someone else does?), but I’m sure the price is a factor for most of us.

From The OP…………………

Update 24.05.

• Color is decided. It will be a mat black. And they agreed to sell us the no ano version. I make a list for the no ano version so they know how many lights they have to keep for us. So if you like a not anodized light let me know and i will put you on the interest list (please add your led choise). LED will be SST-40 5700K or XP-L-Hi (Cold white was the plan but i got the info that they try to get them in 5000K)
  • Price is not 100% decided (they still have to wait for exact numbers). But the factory gave me a estimate price of 25-30$ inclusive shipping costs for BLF member. Later they will sell it for 30-35$ incl. shipping.

This is a Thorfire C8 that I totally stripped down and polished the bezel on……about 4 to 5 months ago now……NO coating or protectant of any kind on it.

Thanks for the target price update. I missed that info.

I’m on the no ano list, I would like my [one] light to be an SST-40 please.

Thanks for making this happen!

Put me down for ONE, no ano! Thanks. Oh SST-40 please.

I’m already on the no ano list… SST-40 please.

Thanks!

EDIT: No glue anywhere please.

SST-40 for me.
I am already on the list (#16).

Interested in one with SST40, no ano. Thank you!

Interested in both led types(xpl-hi, only in 5000K), no ano, one lamp each.

One. Not anodized. SST-40 please. And thanks for putting this together.