Nichia E17A/E21A Skilhunt H04RC Group Buy

There is a link to a Google sheet in the first post. You will add a comment (you can’t edit the sheet) for what you want. Clemence will add your name to the sheet with your order and a total (modules are $10 each as there are 4 leds). Once you’ve been added, you will send the payment using his PayPal link in the first post. Then comes the hard pary . . . Waiting. :smiley:

Watermanchris, thx for the quick reply. Really appreciated.

So in my case it will be 75 + 10 for the set, but it is better to wait for Clemence to update the total in the list?
I noticed the google sheet link and I have added a comment with a request for a E21A 4500K version and an extra LED module

The waiting is do-able I guess. I am just glad I caught this in time.
I mean, how weird is it to thank the corona virus for the delay? :wink:

I always wait for Clemence to update the sheet to make sure the order is in. The group buy was closed on the 1st so anything after that is Clemence hooking us up at the group buy price.

The price will be the same once they hit the website but shipping will be extra.

Thanks Waterman, you explain it well.

[Clemence]

My pleasure! :+1:

Clemence, fyi I have send the moneeez to your paypal account.

Just to be sure: PayPal asks for a shipping address, but that address doesn’t mention the country (just area code, street address).
I live in the Netherlands, but how does this info end up with the one that does the shipping part?

P.S. Did I already mention I’m a total n00b when it comes to this forum-type-ordering of cool stuff ?? :slight_smile:

P.P.S. Very neat thingy with the google sheet. I got the notification of it being updated on my phone just now. Very cool.

Clemence is very intelligent. The Google sheet is the best way I’ve seen this type of thing executed.

can’t thank Clemence enough for everything.

Left a comment about getting a 3000K E21A light. Unsure if I did it properly or you are still able to take orders.

Let me know if there’s anything you need me to do before sending money if you are still taking orders. Thank you.

SKV89; 2000 + 2700

Your Tiara #s in post number9, noted below, are at or nearly the highest in CRI & R9. How do you like that flashlight in real world use?

Tiara C1 Pro 2×2000K + 2×2700K Max Mode 494 lumens 2319K –0.0016 DUV 96.1 CRI Blue light relative amplitude 0.17 97.9 R9

I’ve been using this one every night, not because I like it the most but because it has the least blue light 2nd to the 2000k Tiara that I leave constantly on as night light in m kids room. It has good color rendering for sure, especially reds but I wish the duv was lower. If it was at –0.003 or less, it would get rid of the yellow and would be perfect. Problem is both the 2000k and 2700k E21A is basically on the BBL. My favorite tint of all my Tiara is the 3x3000k + 1x2000k. It is eye candy and so relaxing to use as ambient lighting while watch TV. The RG value is also the highest which saturates colors to an almost cartoonish level.

Saw your comment response on the excel sheet. Money sent.

Cheers!

Hi Clemence, just wanted to check it’s ok to change my additional modules before adding comments to spreadsheet? Thinking about tint mixing as 5000K is above the BBL on maukka’s test and 3500K only very slightly under and am worried these would be green? I’m aiming for neutral (not rosy).

OK, go ahead

Hi Clemence,
Just wanted to check it’s ok to add 2 More modules to my ordered ?
Thanks.

Additional module order has no time limit

anyone know the O ring sizes and how many on H04 RC please?.
swapping them for blue fluorosilicone or FKM Brown, something like that.

I know I read somewhere that the E17a quadrix could fit on a smaller MCPCB but have any smaller quadrix boards been made yet? I would love to mod a Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 with one of these for EDC.

Can I still get in on this buy? Interested in an H04 with E21A in 3500K.

Yes. It’s extended until Monday. Follow my instructions above (post 162)