Nichia NVSW219C bare emitters $5 shipped USA - ALL GONE

Yes, for $1 extra per order I will ship to Canada by international first class mail through USPS.

That’s so unreasonable.

:wink:

I’ll take 5. 1 on a noctigon. Please pm me your Paypal etc.

Edit. Changed to 5. May as well.

PM sent.

Just 29 Nichia’s left, and 1 16mm board.

I would like 10 if you are willing to ship to Indonesia.

I’m willing to do that, it looks like $6 extra for shipping to Indonesia, so $51 total.

Great! PM sent.

The Nichia 219C world tour: Japan(?), Germany, Netherlands, USA, Indonesia. :-)

I would like to do a triple in one of my BLF titanium’s, will these fit on a std 20mm noctigon XP triple board ? If so Ill take 3, if you can score me a board or install them on one ill take that as well + shipping to Canada.
Thanks

Yes they fit on an XP triple board. I have 1 triple board left I can reflow them to. I’ll send you a PM.

Thats great, Payment sent. How are you finding the tint compared with the xpl or xpg’s ? and did your de-dome experiment increase throw much ?
Thanks for sharing these with us,

I don’t remember off hand what the exact increase was dedomed, but I think it was about 25-30%.

Surprisingly I like the tint, normally I’m a warm white guy, but this is a great NW.

Down to 7 Nichia’s left pending funds from 1 person.

Ill take the last 7

LOL!

I know most here just take it for granted, but when I go looking for boards, what cree emitters do I need to look for to find crosses for these 219c emitters?

It would be great if I could get a comprehensive list.

I need different sizes and configurations, so I might need to hunt around.

Thank you so much in advance.

Any XP base (fits XP-G2, XP-E, etc).

Noctigon and Maxtoch’s DTP boards are king.

By the way, everyone has paid. I have 1 order left to drop in the mail.

Thanks to everyone who purchased LED’s, if I see opportunities in the future to source something hard to find and get extras for board members I will be open to the idea. Everyone was easy to work with, and I appreciate the chance it has given me to get to know some of you a little better.

http://intl-outdoor.com/nichia-nvsw219ct-r800-d260-bare-led-p-909.html