Nitecore D10 battery keeps dieng

The ugly ass toy monster? Im hoping for a UI that works! because the 4x18650 appeals to me

Well, the TM11 really isn't easy on the eye, but have you seen these other mystery lights? There seem to be three coming, namely the DS1, ES1 and ES2.

I think these are looking gorgeous, but I can't find any more information besides this picture. There should be some new UI, given that there are two buttons (at least I think the blue squares are buttons). I hope so much that the UI won't be horrible, I really want one!

OK, guys, all of you who think D11 has an awful design, please, don't throw it away, send it to me instead :bigsmile: I will pay you shipping costs.

Ive got the clip for the D11.2 and its the same exact clip as the one on the IFE line and the EX11. It works wonderfully. Its just a little difficult to get on. I never got the chance to play with a D10 so I cant comment but so far, UI wise, I think the line is just about perfect.

Speaking of, Im so enamored with this light, I think Ill write a short review.

Okwchin, that discount price on them is pretty substantial. I just wish they were the one with a slotted piston. I just ordered my first batch of trits :)

Ensure you have a green! Blue is cool, but green is just that much brighter.

I still use my D10, and mine was from the first batch, still going strong and have had to replace the oring finally lol. As for the drain just take out the battery when storing it but for edc use i just charge once a week depending on use of course.

My D10 SP has a parasitic drain of 2.2mA which is absolutely massive compared to my D11v2 which has a parasitic drain of 9.6uA (after 30 seconds). 3 year standby? sure just keep those Alkalines well away ;)

EDIT:- Apparently putting the light in momentary mode (unscrewing the head a turn or so) breaks the cell's connection to the circuit and thus eliminates parasitic drain.

my SP measures 1.1mA, dropping to 210uA after 3 sec.

my EX11.2 measures 1.0mA, dropping to 6.7uA after 30 sec.

Momentary mode will break the circuit, yes.