Nitecore TM11 (2000 lumens), coming soon

TM11 is priced @ $263 so far. At least 7 users sell it at that price.

Buy it :

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12906863095&

Ah Ha! So it's 263, I'll get some confirmed price and see how it can be offered to BLF. (more useful to international than CONUS customers)

As for the smooth body, i guess if you wear gloves then it'd be really slippery. There is no problem here in the tropics. Maybe can buy 20 O-rings of 40mm size and slip it on. I do that for my hifi knobs on tube amp, sometimes get too hot. hehe...

Melted circuit boards encountered by Nitecore engineers during R&D.

asd

http://nitecore.com/goods_detail.php?id=28

asd

asd

the integrated 'battery carrier' looks great compared to the loose one of the DRY, also the lens looks of a much higher quality (I always seem to think the one of the DRY is plastic), but 5cm diameter > DRY = would be too thick for me to hold with my small hands :).

TM11 is 3mm more, that's across a diameter, so 1.5mm each side. Plus it's got knurling, so you'd hold it better.

Yeah, the integrated holder is nice.

I see that The TM11's board has a socket/connection slot. Probably they computer programed the modes, since that board is very different from every "driver" on these budget triple XM-L flashlights.

Well I'm still hoping it comes in at a lower price than what has been seen so far.

I think quite reliably most will be doing at about usd260. Even the local shop says so...

Don't understand how Fenix can do it for the TK70, i got it at 178 shipped.

not a real thrower... only 280m? at least that means its one fat hotspot!

Sorry for the OT, but what..? ! How the hell did you manage that? :D

Pre-order at lightjunction usd220. I hope i can get it well below that, seriously not worth that much higher as the size is not there.

asd

If that girl is included I'll buy :D

+1

but she is married

Doesn't everyone love quoting your picture :D

As for the light I completely agree. I hope it comes down in price. There is also the ZL S-range which will have a very similar form factor to the TM being released Q1 2012. Interesting times ahead.

I hope every XXXFire manufacturing and re-labelling brands take note of this type of designs for the poor people like me

And if it comes with a copy of the girl even with a little moustache I could Mod it..

Checked the price this morning at Lightjunction and it was $220 as 2100 said but now it's $260 !!

http://www.lightjunction.com/NiteCore-TM11-Triple-XML-flashlight.html

The chinese sell it for $260, why would it be $220 in the US.

I have no idea what's going on with the price. Originally mentioned at $175 (see first post) - then listed at Lightjunction for $220 - now up to $260 at Lightjunction.

Mentioned..... No actual price anywhere. Many things can be said before launching a product.

Well, "mentioned" was probably the wrong word. Numerous people on the Cpfmarketplace thread confirmed that the price "listed" originally was $175. Although to be fair it was also stated that the price was subject to change with notice. It's just frustrating to see such a great price go up to $220 and now up to $260