NO EVIDENCE OF Banggood selling fake Nitecore charger.. NOT confirmed by Nitecore's website - WHICH ISN'T WORKING

My D4 from BG (bought 2014-06-17) has nichicon and fuxiang capacitors but passes? magnet test (negative contacts are magnetic, positive pole contacts and sliders aren't).

My Nitecorn charger kept getting hot and popped all my corn.

so i'm selling it and getting the new Niteocra

*with nichia and flux capacitor ^

I ordered the Niteocra.

They sent me a Niteorca!

I can get my money back if I pay return shipping back to China...

but the cost of shipping would probably exceed the value of the item.

What am I supposed to do with a six ton killer whale?

Dig a moat around your house and build a drawbridge. Feed him Nitecorn and Niteocra twice a day.

You could crack it open and supply lamp oil to the lantern sub forum guys… its no sperm whale but it should be alright…

He could call his oil “Orcafire”. :bigsmile:

LOL damn it… wanted to edit in its not the right whale…

I wish I had a quote for each edit you’ve done in the last couple minutes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Im glad you dont

Is that with the metal track for the sliders, or the black plastic?
That’s from before they announced the magnet test.
I wonder if their changes got made incrementally — first the positive pole, later the negative??

If you ask Nitecore about that — please post back if they have any comment.

I think all D4 have metal sliders.

Some crappy cell phone pics.

So the Nightcore caps proves you have a genuine Nightcore - are you going to change the misleading thread title?

Maybe he has crappy AAA’s.

Expect this thread:

BG sells fake AAA, confirmed by D4 charger, if its working! :wink:

Nice one, tempo! :D

My wife loved it.

Well as you can see at the images their chargers are Original and the test page works good, look also at the 2nd request it shows the real check date, I didnt want to hide the number so that you could also check if you want. Very fast shipping from Banggood to Croatia(Europe) for 8 days Standard free Shipping. I reccomend Banggood.

Please enjoy your time here, mepsnet!