No more PAYPAL at AliExpress

WTF is going on? My last order was Oct 24. Now no more Paypal option.

I just ordered a Convoy Z1 yesterday from AliExpress and I paid with Paypal…no problem.HB

Regional problem? I’m in Washington, USA and for a long time some years ago PP was not an option. I never used AE, as I was not going to use a CC for a transaction like that.

I wonder how aliexpress decides which country who can use paypal and which who not. It become available for me 2 years ago and now just gone ;))

I don’t think all sellers accept Paypal, I’ve found some every now and again that don’t seem to but on the whole most do. Or maybe it’s that Aliexpress don’t accept it on some items, I have no idea but I have experienced it before.

It just become available for like 1.5 year ago and now evaporated without any announcement too. Damn commies ;))

Well… I actually didn’t…:frowning:

I believe it has to do with the country and their inflation and/or economical problems.

You can’t pay with Paypal if you ship to Argentina. But I can pay with paypal if I ship pretty much everywhere else. :confused:

I just tried few sellers, paypal works for me. Maybe it has to do with new IRS laws, IF you sell anything over 600 bucks and get paid thru pp and other similar platforms, you must declare on your income, and pay tax on it, unless you can prove you sold it at loss.

Its not about Paypal. Its works as usually on other sites.