No way man !

That may well be true! I have not checked, but this must be against the rules of Ebay

or they should be anyway.

Damn those sneaky Chinese and their "fake" bidders |(

Ebay policies on shill bidding:

Shill bidding is when sellers—or someone they know—place a bid on their item to drive the price up. This is called artificial bidding. Often the people placing bids have certain information about the seller's item that other shoppers aren't aware of. To make sure no one gets an unfair advantage, shill bidding is prohibited on eBay.

People who know the seller – such as family members, flatmates, or employees – can't bid on that seller's items, but they can use options like Buy It Now that don't involve bidding. Sellers with employees have to make sure their staff are aware of this policy and what the consequences are for breaking the rules.

Maybe one should try to report one of the above examples to Ebay.

There you go !!! The X9 auction I first linked to that had no bids has now ended and only ever had 1 bid. Now, folks, guess who that 1 bid was by? Amazing. Yes, it was by 1**n. What a coincidence. And what a busy lad that 1**n is.

maybe a month ago, I've bought few of the X9 and Keygos KE5 (not for myself) and wile bidding there was an certain bidding pattern, most probably taken care of by the sellers themselvs

that seller self bidding is common practice at eBay, personally I have nothing against it,

basically at first the seller attracts potential buyers with very low price, and when he caught someones attention he than raises the price up to a minimum that is feasible to him, you can describe it as kick starting the bid, so to speak

if I'm not mistaking the keygos threshold was in the neighborhood of 17$ and many bidders i suspect, are coming from BLF , so the best time to buy is when the threads involving it in BLF reaching idle state

as word of advice to the interested buyers is lots of patience, the seller is fishing and there is no reason way you wont fish as well, bid a price that is feasible for you and stick to it, once in a wile you might caught a bargain, old4570 got really lucky, but mostly aiming at 20$ +- for that flashlight is realistic if the threads mentioning it are idle

Translate
From:—Detect language—AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKannadaKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
To:HebrewEnglish—AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKannadaKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translate text or webpage
Type text or a website address or translate a document.

English to Hebrew translation

http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player2.swf
יפה
New! Click the words above to view alternate translations. Dismiss

Dictionary

1. adjective
    יפה
    נאה
    נחמד
    חמוד
    יפהפה
  2. adverb
    למדי
    במדת מה

I have that light. Mine burns at over 3.5amps with the Trustfire flame 18650 battery. That's one of my personal favorite lights.

Just wanted to say that I got a Kegos KE-1 from redlog on ebay for about $20 shipped. Took only 2 weeks to get here. It would not surprise me if it were a genuine Ultrafire C8-T6 with kegos screen printing instead of ultrafire. Quality is great except they forgot the lens O-ring. Easy fix. Also put an O-ring in the tail cap so it now tail stands but that was not a quality issue.

OTHO, is there such a thing as a genuine ultrafire? I see the UFC8-T6 on ultrafire.net. Looks exactly like the KD C8 or the Kegos. Manafont has what they call a C9 with a P7 emitter. They also have a U80 which looks just like the KE-5 that started this thread. However, the U80 is not listed on ultrafire.net. I got an ultrafire C1 from DX and don't see the C1 anywhere on ultrafire's site. I really like the C1 but the quality is not quite there.

I just wanted to say 2 things:

1. From the light I have, and the reviews of both the KE-5 and the C8 variants, I think the Kegos, knock off or whatever it is, represents a very good value!

2. Ebay from redlog was a great experience. Fast shipping and better quality than I expected.

That's one of my reasons but another is that they seem to actually ship directly from HK so I've been getting my ebay flashlights reliably quicker than CNQG, MF, KD, etc. The last 3 arrived in 10 days or less.

btw, great deal! That's $10.50 cheaper than I paid :( I was buying for a friend so I didn't have time to penny pinch. It was the same scenario with the X9. I paid through Buy It Now at $38 when so many others got it closer to $30.

I don't think one can do any better than $16.50 for this quality budget light.

Im sure you already figured it out, but if you make a bid, it means your maximum bid. The minimum ammount will appear what is already enough for winning. If one is trying to outbid that, your bid will automatically raise just above his bid, until you reach your maximum.

What you can do is make your bid in the latest possible seconds. There are websites for that, Im using the auctionsniper. The only way I bid on something on ebay is through this. Works pretty good IMO. There are some free wins I guess, later you have to upload some money with paypal, but overall I think its pretty cheap. I uploaded 5 bucks and still have some.

Looks interesting. Are there any annual subscription fees or do they only charge on bids that you've won...? Also have you made use of their "insurance" that they offer...?

To me it looks like 1***n had the high maximum bid from the start and all the bidders merely kept pushing his low bid higher. So I'm confused how old4570 won according to his explanation since it appears he essentially had it won from the start. So are you 1***n, old? This has actually become quite confusing, haha.

On a side note, I don't think these sellers could make it economically feasible to have shill bidders on their thousands of cheap China stuff. Also, ebay has very sophisticated software that can detect these offenders so I can't imagine they could get away with it this often even if they were employing these tactics.

They only charge when you win something. From the site:

Auction won that ended at $25.00 USD or less -> $0.25 USD

Auction won that ended between $25.01 and $995.00 USD -> 1% of final price

Auction won that ended at $995.01 USD or more -> $9.95 USD

I have never used that insurance, I find ebay sellers pretty flexible on that, also I usually buy cheap things..

I've done this before ....

when bidding on ebay i just place a small bid then place a bit more and another and another till it's bid up to a high number ..I do that to possibly scare off teh casual bidder who's not that serious and am trying to say hey dude there 's a lot of people here looking and bidding on this ..if you're not really serious you need to go away , because you won't buy tis one casuallly cheap.. for me it's a way of maybe getting rid of some competition early in the game and keeping the price lower early ..

I bid that way now just out of habit .. don't know or care if it works or not I just do it anyway ...why not ..an early 8 bids on something cranks up the number ....... hopefully scaring off some traffic

I dont think it is possible anymore... Making bigger bids will only increase your maximum bid (invisible to everybody), but the actual price will only increase if someone is bidding on you.

/????????? Not sure , I came in with 37 minutes to go [ Naaa Im matt4440 on fleabay and no other user names ] , and went for a walk after putting in the bid .

Came back from the walk and I won , I put in a $17 test bid , the bidding was @ 15.50 and my $17 bid brought it to $16.50

Like I said , everyone must have been out to lunch ... Cos it sure blew me away , but after looking around , you can buy now for like $25 or something with shipping , so its only a $8.50 discount .

That's who I bought mine from. What does your light burn at the tailcap?

I don't have a DMM. Sorry, but I do intend to get one. All I know is it completely puts a Xeno XM-L running 1450 to shame. Also noticeably brighter than my P60 18650.

I did put copper anti-size on all the threads FWIW. Kind of a mess;-) Hope it helped. I will get a DMM soon. Going on a business trip tomorrow and if they have one I might try to test it on my trip. Can't remember if they have one at the plant or not.

Wade