Noctigon Meteor M43 official sales and discussion thread

Or something like this…

It’s, uh, getting a little ugly… been rebuilt more than a few times… :smiley:

Question for Noctigon M43 owners.

I recently purchased a White M43 and noticed that when I unscrew the head from the body, there is no mechanical lockout until the head is practically ready to fall off? Is this normal? My Dark Grey M43 appears to be anodized on the inside, and a 1/4 to 1/2 turn of the head and the lockout takes place.

As for the two lights, they are identical in length, dimensions etc. I do notice the springs in the White one are matt, and the ones in the Dark Grey are shinny.
I also notice the inside battery tube of the White M43 has a more raw look to it, as if it wasn’t anodized.

Your insights are greatly appreciated.

The Meteor has a software lockout. Click the button 6 times to lock/unlock.

Hi Pavlo. Yes, somehow the white M43 body is a bit electrically conductive, so mechanical lockout does not work. The springs look like, well like springs to me; not really shiny but also not really matte. The inside of the battery tube looks more like spray canned silver, instead of raw aluminium or stone white.

Sounds like its normal for the White body then.
I use the electronic lockout, but for storage purposes, I prefer mechanical lockout.

Thanks for your replies.

It will be more appropriate here.
I ask you to think about the production of a battery accessory for NOCTIGON 4*18650 METEOR M43 and EMISAR D18. To use flat top batteries.

Are Noctigon Meteor no longer for sale?
Both mtn electronics, and intl-outdoors dot com do not show them.

M43 was discontinued about 1 year ago.

I am looking to buy an stock, fully functional M43. No preference in color or LED.