Nominate Best AAA Pocket Flashlight

I think it counts as ” good enough”.

I like the lumintop tool, but at the same time I kinda need something with more throw. I wish the tool used an xp-e or e2 .

Hi,
can someone recommend an affordable pocketable AAA Light with
1.secure tailstand
AND
2. magnetic tailcap OR magnetic clip?

Does not have to be a max power light (100 lumens or beyond).
Have the Astrolux A01 as a keychain light (no tailstand, no magnet) and the BLF 348 Nichia (no magnet, very wonky tailstand), but want something with magnet and secury tailstand.
Recommendations?
Thanks,
K.

Great Post!

Ultratac k18!
I do own a whole bunch of AAA lights. One for every jacket plus a few. But the K18 brass rules!

I also vote for the Ultratac K18. I got mine in SS, it has the electronic lock, and using an Efest 10440 it is very bright on hi (360 lumen) and is very efficient on medium. Before I got it, my favorite was the Tank007 E09 which I also like very much for it's great build quality.

Ditto! link to this light please.

BLF A01 Copper
(might be out of stock)

Astrolux A01 Copper
(same light, different logo)

hth,
K.

Lumintop Tool AAA with magnetic tailcap
They sell version with just clicky tailcap too. I ended up getting the version with both tailcaps so I can see which one I like better. I ended up using the magnetic tailcap since its shorter and for me, its easier to use when attached to my keys. 3 useful levels (M-L-H). There is a titanium version with nichia led…but I don’t have that version.

Luminitop tool Alu with Reylight driver
Ti switch is inferior
Copper is a little heavy

fenix E05

blf348

ultratac K18, just got one in SS and liked it so much, I just ordered one in brass! I have three BLF 348’s :slight_smile:

Lumintop Tool. None better. :+1:

Thanks, I´ve searched hi and low for this version, but do not seem to find the one with magnetic tailcap, any links where it is available?!?

K.

Kusie i think it’s only available in Amazon , with the flashlight together.

Cool, thanks for this!
K.

I went from Lumintop’s website where they provide a link to their Amazon store where the different options were presented. I know for some items on Amazon they’ll list the same item from different sellers from time to time so sometimes it’s hard to tell which link goes to the manufacturer…

Mini SingFire SF - 348 180Lm CREE XPE R3 Stainless Steel LED Torch

I like this one.

Ordered a BLF-348 last night and the coupon code is still working. (just under £5 delivered to UK)

The LED is the Nichia NVSW219BT - V1 but I don't know which chromaticity. I hope it's the warmer sw50 version.

... does anyone know ?

Well, the BLF-348 Nichia I have is definitely on the neutral side (~5000K) compared to the Astrolux A01 Nichia which is much warmer (~4000K?). I do prefer the neutral tint though.

K.