Not your EDC ...But your ..Go To Light ...What is it ?

Hmm...

Lately I have been grabbing my Fenix LD20 R5 especially if I am not sure of where I may have to make my way home from. Just the thought of needing to find AA in a pinch makes me choose that over my UF 2100.

I have been considering a single AA XM-L, but have yet to decide on if it's worth it for the limited runtime.

UF 502B XP-G most of the time unless I need more lumens and then its my KD C8 or TF X9.

Inside: Trustfire Z5 (or Balder SE-1 for very short term use, or UF-H3b for headlamp)

Outside: Just a random light for casual walks (I try to use them all, but it's not easy! :D), KD C8 for bike light, ...

Any Number of L2 [ XM-L ]

My 1.4A 3 mode XM-L A20 [ Mod ]

Review light [ light thats been reviewed , use as much as possible ]

Usually I grab a Quark AA Tactical or a Fenix TK20

A UF-504B XM-L 2,8A hi.med-lo driver and OP reflector.

Most of the time my go to light is a UniqueFire UF-2100, but at my bedside I use a Romisen RC-29 in flood mode.

Fenix PD30 R5

Solarforce L2T with 2.8A NW XML.

Zl sc600 edc

Spark St6 headlight when it gets dark/crawlspaces/attics

Just got the Dry for lighting up my work area when doing aerial work.

The first non-EDC light I grab is the Shadow JM-07 PRO. I'm on a 26650 kick lately just because of the feel in my hand. Its not the floodiest or throwiest light I have, nor the brightest, or has the lowest low, but it just seems to be what I want to use, and isn't that what counts?

Honorable mention goes to my SC600w, but that is mainly because I use it to justify owning it. I don't care for it much. I have an idea to mod it to a triple XPG, but I don't know that I want to spent the time or money

Outdoors it's my C8 more often than not (until my DRY arrives) and indoors usually my CQG S1 or my UF-H3

All the lights I have hanging around and I still always grab the L2i, currently running a neutral XML and new KD driver. The internals are always changing but the light still remains the go to light no matter what. Close second to the Fenix E20 with XML mod. If I need more the Skyray rev.0 is the one.

Would "aerial work" include searching for the small nut that got dropped onto the floor? Smile

My beater XP-G Solarforce L2, with shaved bezel and tailcap and the SWEET custom 5-mode, twilight - full, (no disco), 1.5A driver supplied by E1320.

Yeah this light is just about perfect when I first wake and need a "little" light!

Twilight

dress pants- TF R5-A3 w/14500

jeans- TF 2100

jacket- SF L2 w/XM-L

tool bag- Sipik 68 clone w/14500 and UF H3

car- sipik 68 type clone but 18650 3 mode

The DRY and modded X9 just too big to EDC but in a couple years they will be the size if the Sipik.

My go to light every night is usually a C8 styled xml. Just barely small enough that I can hang from my neck comfortably to free up my hands when picking up dog crap, throwing the ball for my GSD, or Googling some dumb fact to settle an argument on something trivial. I tend to grab the Keygos KE5 as it's lighter than the other C8's. It has just enough throw to spot the tree line for any raccoons/coyotes/bears/cougars and gives good spill.

Inside the house I'm using my UF-H3 a lot. If I go outside and I don't have to worry about putting it in a pocket, without a doubt it's my TK41. Does everything, near and far.

When I'm kicking back on my balcony, I usually have my old modded triple MCE Mag on a table next to me.

That's for flood for up to about a 150 feet or so.

A Solarforce (half L2P / half L2X) with a MF/UF 3-mode XML.

Half an hour ago, for example, my bathroom bulb burned and in my hand, magically, appeared my L2P/L2X