OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

Two complete lights, XM-L2 please

I’m just wondering if there was a functional problem that made them choose to do that, or if they just randomly pulled that idea out of the anus and thought it was a good plan.

I exactly want to use high current capable buck driver in this light, so yeah this kind of driver cannot be found in 17mm size yet AFAIK. The LD-4B (or LD-40) is too weak for our hot-rod application.

Anyway it is just a suggestion from me. I hope you can help me to ask them about this change but if it really can’t be made it is still fine. I understand that GB can never please everybody. :slight_smile:

Please put me down for one complete flashlight. Surprise me on the emitter.

One what?

2 x Host flashlights for me.

Put me down for two hosts. That could change to two complete lights, depending on price and configuration.

1 complete light XP-G2 preferred

Thanx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCIJNiz6Bcw&t=69

I’m interested in 1 complete light, thanks

Put me in for 1 host and 1 xpg-2 :slight_smile:
Thanks for the effort to all involved
If the wights driver idea flys I’ll take 2 completed xpg-2

1 complete light xm-l2 please.

Thank you. :wink:

I’d be interested in a host.

I’m in for 1 complete light. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 light
and
1 host

1 complete light, thanks.

Possibly 1 host depending on final price

one host for me, depending on the final price I may be in for one complete light also if we can get the stock version with IR LED

Interested in 1 complete light, xm-l2 preferred. (May change to host later, depending on the specs)

XM-L2 or XP-G2, warmer the better.
I am going to be the first to name this thing “Fat Boy”
Thanks
Keith