OFFICIAL Group Buy UF-1504, UF-1504 host, UF-1405, tail switch, 26650 batteries DISCOUNT CODES EXPIRED!!!!!!!!

I want to buy 1 host please :slight_smile:

Nice, good news that you LinusHofmann also are getting some of these to play with :slight_smile:
I hope we can get some home built/made wavien collar action going on these already excellent hosts.

I’d be in for a host if the price is right.

Is there enough space in there for a collar? I’d imagine the zooming function could make it a bit tricky, i.e the lens can get very close to the led in the flood configuration.

I’d be interested in one complete light, if it isn’t too expensive, and is well driven. I’ be okay with whatever emitter was chosen, but would probably lean towards XM-L2.

1 complete with XP-G2. Thanks.

In for one complete depending on price.

I’m in for one XML2 complete light. Thanks for this :slight_smile:

I think my request was missed…

1 host
1 complete light; no preference

Interested in 2 light or 1 light and 1 host depending on price.
If not much difference, 2 light.

No preference on LED.

complete XM-L2

1 Complete XML2.

I know, but i am willing to sacrifice some flood for a potential much longer throw, if i am out in the dark & want some good flood, i most likely will use some nice multi led optic flashlight like the triple X6, for much more lumens and much nicer tint, than what i would use for a dedomed go for maximum throw light like this.

And if i understand how these collar works right, it is possible to cut them down pretty low around the emitter & still get some kcd improvement & light recycling.

Would like 1 complete, xpl

If it is possible to send the things not in one package (in Germany we have to pay 19% fees, if the value is higher as 26€), I'm interested in 1-2 complete flashlights (XM-L2, 3 mode no blinkymodes, 4-4,5 A) and 2 hosts (maybe more, if the price is good).

Add me for one host, please.

Ciao

Thanks for GB!
In for 1 x host

In for 1 host if I don’t have to pay before March 16th as I’ll be traveling with no intention of internet access.

anymore news on the features.

Don`t think so.. there isnt much info on anything yet.. nothing confirmed at least.

everything is still up for discussion