Old-Lumens

I am a new member and just found out OL passing. What a sad day. I truely enjoyed his videos.

Rest in Peace Mr. Old Lumens.

I know there were quite a few folks here that followed Justin’s (Old Lumens ) works diligently. I am sad to report that Mrs. Old Lumens has left us to find the light herself. She was a very smart Lady and Justin loved her deeply. She, too, will be missed…

Rest in Peace Valerie… 6-10-2018

Sorry to hear that…… :frowning:

Thanks for letting us know Dale. Sad to hear yes , but I guess she’ll no longer be lonely.

Justin had told me that she had a lot of pain in her legs, didn’t get around well at all, so her pain is also ended. Must have been horrific in the end times, very sad for what she had to go through… Justin had also told me she’d been a nurse for many years, of all people she deserved some tranquility for her efforts in helping others.

I believe Nurses go to a special place….

Sad news about Mrs. Lumens. RIP.

Thanks for telling us Dale, from what people told about her and from her short presence in the forum, I remember her as a really nice person. RIP

Man, so sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know, Dale.

Thanks for the info Dale

RIP Valerie

if there is something Justin will have a light to guide you to him.

May she also Rest in Peace. Thank you for telling us.

More sadness. May they rest peacefully together. Thanks, Dale.

I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully they’ll find their lights

Bad news.
I hope they will both be together again.

Thanks for the news on Mrs OL Dale. She was a lovely lady and it always brought a smile to my face every time Justin mentioned that she had helped him in one way or another. :slight_smile:

Rest In Peace.

Rest in Peace Mrs Lumens

Rest in Peace Valerie aka mrs, Old-Lumens :cry:

Rest in peace.
He’ll have the kettle on, or a glass of your favourite waiting for you.
The relief from your constant pain will be immense.

I’ve had an implant in my Spinal chord for yrs to cover such. Lived on serious drugs for 28yrs so far.
She WILL be glad it’s over. Though missed by many.

Go with god girl…

Rest In Peace Mrs Old-Lumens. Thanks for info Dale.

RIP