Old-Lumens

Rest in piece, Old Lumens, you are truly missed. :cry:

My condolences to you and your family.May his spirit live on.

My deepest condolencesā€¦
I didnā€™t have time to get to know him when I came here. But I read many excellent discussions and knowledge he brought here.
He will be missed.

Rest well Old-lumens,
Clemence

Good Bye Old-Lumens. I miss you alreadyā€¦ :cry:

Sincerest sympathies at this sad time Mrs Lumens.
Justin was a bright light on this forum & will never be forgotten by me.

Sorry and sad to hear that, wish you could be happy in heaven and keep your flashlight hobby there

I will be missing Old-Lumens on BLF :cry:

This is very sad ā€¦! I never met Justin but followed his story and illness here in the forum. So sorry for your loss. Life has ended, but so has his suffering, too. I donĀ“t believe in gods or after life so I canĀ“t offer any comfort other than my believe that his energy and history remains, he definitely influenced a lot of people, gave them joy, fun, help, inspirationā€¦ and thatĀ“s quite an achievement. You can be proud of him! All the best for you, Mrs. Lumens!

And we loved him for everything he did. He will be missed.
My condolencesā€¦ :frowning:

Iā€™m in tears for weā€™ve lost one of the finest people the world will ever see. So sorry for your loss Val.

Phil

Sorry for your loss,

:cry: Please accept my condolences.

BLF is orphan today.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Really a big lost here and at the family.

RIP Old-Lumens

Very sad to hear of this, prayers for you this holiday season

Very sad news, my deepest condolences to you and your family Mrs. Old Lumens!
Justin was such a friendly guy and generous with his immense knowledge, he offered priceless advice to our community.
He will be greatly missed!

Rest in Peace Old Lumens!

Rest in piece, Old Lumens. May his spirit live on.

I am very sorry for your loss as well as the loss to all of you that knew him.

I have only been around for a few months so I never had the chance to even converse with him.

I was welcomed here unlike many other forums, and all of the members here are always ready to jump in with advice anytime I hit a roadblock.

I have read about all of his contributions to this world we all love.

You will be in the thoughts and prayers of me and my family.

Terry White

His contribution to this forum was immeasurable, both in knowledge and kindness. He will be missed.

My condolences. May he rest in peace.

RIP Justinā€”What he could do with a hand file was truly amazingā€”His videos were like watching Bob Ross the artistā€”Very pleasurable indeed