Olight coupon published ( $35.99 for Olight M21X, $48.99 for Olight SR51, $55.99 for Olight S80 )

Thank you, but your competitor beat you by $4.

[/quote]

Our stocking items cost is hight, but as a thanks for all of the member supporting, we talk with our leader, we will sell the 17 stocking items the same price with the competitor ( it’s cheaper than our cost price )

[/quote]

Our stocking items cost is hight, but as a thanks for all of the member supporting, we talk with our leader, we will sell the 17 stocking items the same price with the competitor ( it’s cheaper than our cost price )

Amazing news, coupon released, some prices even are lower.

1#:$35.99 for Olight M21X
page price as the GearBest April Markdown ( closed on April 30th, a few hours left )

( will set a coupon in a few days when the Markdown closed )

2#: $48.99Olight SR51“:http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_23214.html coupon: SR51

3. $20.99 Olight T25 coupon:T25

4. $55.99 Olight S80 coupon: GBS80

wish all of you like it

I ordered M21x and it was with a tracking number( no other option to choose from)…and Gearbest sent it with NL post SURFACE mail…good morning 2 months(as minimum) shipping time!

Why didnt you mention that in the first place? At least, wy dont you let us choose ?
Quite unprofessional!

Hi Mitko,

could you please PM me your order number, thanks, so we can check it for you, really feel sorry if it bothers you

Order 3 today

thanks GB

LEMFRED

Thanks for your supporting, wish you can receive them soon. :wink:

Hi tilll when will the coupon codes last?

Ordered an M21X too

how about some titanium olights?

Hi Wrathbringer27, it will last to June 30 :wink:

Thanks for your order :wink:

Which one, could you please send me the product link. :slight_smile:

Thanks GB! !