Olight i3T EOS

I take it you can’t use a 10440 cell in this correct?

You can, any they make it significantly brighter, but there’s no LVP.

Excuse my ignorance but what’s LVP?

It is Low Voltage Protection, that stops the flashlight from draining below a certain level (Voltage) to protect the cell (namely the rechargeables, Ni-MH, Li-Ion, …) !

Thanks much!

I’m trying to swap the emitters. Does anyone know of a way to get to the emitter in this light?

Why swap.
It’s a “philips” luxeon and on my copper version
gives a real nice beam and colour. with 10440 cell.

Plus it’ll be a tiny little thing to play with internally.

I don’t like CW. I want to put in a E21A for my EDC

Has any of the owners of this light noticed this flashlight’s “critical” flaw (for me)?

This light, on the contrary of the M1T Raider, cannot be physically locked out!
The contacts on the tail don’t allow to slightly unscrew it, preventing it from turning ON.
I carry mine in this wallet and it happened more than once that, when inside my pocket, the switch gets pushed accidentally.

Three weeks ago it happened, I didn’t noticed it and it drained an Ni-MH cell. Of course, it is no big deal as there cells are easily replaceable, but I consider it to be a flaw from it’s design. Normally Olight doesn’t do these kind of things. I guess.
I wonder if this happened to anyone, and even if in the copper version the light acts the same way :neutral_face:

hm cant say i noticed that, and i have the i3t copper with 10440 battery atm and im not scared it will turn on in my jeans… sine the switch is not that easy pushed in it will need some force to even by mistake turn it on.

The copper is the same but it it takes a bit of pressure to turn on