Olight M22 Warrior $38.89 at Gearbest

This is the one I got from GearBest. If BG has updated their version to the latest one, I will be definitely interested in getting more.

i think gearbest inventory system is just stuffed they do not keep track of orders properly!!! it also doesn’t help that they take so long to process orders… so the computers think they have stock left and process the payment and then they relise no stock left when they go to pick the orders…

just happen to me a few weeks ago i purchased the HG2 its been like 3 week wait extra from my order date!

here in australia when i worked at a warehouse we knew where every thing was and how many items where left its a control issue i guess?

So is there any difference between the blue and red themed ones, besides the color?

@freeme

I got the one from your picture with the blue latches.

In banggood?

After a fast web search, I was unable to find anything about “new” and “old” version of the M22. However, the old reviews from 2013 all show red latched case and red O-rings on the lights. And since there’s no info about any changes or new/old version, I assume the only difference is the color. Lately Olight has been coming up with a lot of blue themed stuff in their lights, so maybe they just updated the color theme of the M22 to match the other new lights. They used to use the red O-rings in many of their lights before… and the black O-rings before that.

So if you want the older, red themed one, you should search for a vendor with some old stock.

Thanks, that coupon made me buy it :smiley:

And thank you for a nice comparison between the red/blue versions :slight_smile: