Olight M2R Warrior. Now In Copper.

The other two were
Olight Limited Edition S1R II Titanium & Copper 1000 Lumens Rechargeable EDC Flashlight with RCR123A Battery
Olight I3T EOS CU 180 Lumens Slim EDC AAA Flashlight, Philips LUXEON TX CW LED Powered by Single AAA Battery

but this was on the Canadian Olight store, I note that the prices & deals were different on the US site.

7500K? Oh NO! Can’t do anything that high, that’s just ridiculous to me, though I’m sure there are a few who like headache inducing light like that. 6000K is about my cutoff, anything higher I give away to people I don’t like. :laughing:

You monster! :smiley: But hey, like you said, a lot of people like the blueish lights, as proven by all the blinding 8000K HID drop-ins on car headlamps

Now you hit a sore spot. Those damn ridiculous lights people are putting into their cars. Horrible tint and not even aligned properly. They got em shining straight up in the air or straight in my eye. I hate em I hate em I hate em. The wife hates riding with me at night, according to her all I do is complain about the blue lights. I have taken to carrying my Q8 in the cup holder of the car. I won’t elaborate any more than that.

I agree 100%
It should be illegal, it’s dangerous.
Should be something good the government could do and not mess up, but unfortunately they’re also incompetent and / or ignorant about basic headlight rules.

PS: I hope this Olight looks better when it’s oxidized.

Agreed. Yes, the government getting involved is never a good thing. It’s a guarantee something will get messed up and we end up paying for it.

I bet that light will look pretty cool after some patina starts setting in. Just for grins I searched for a R50 in Cu. Wow, gotta have deep pockets for one of those now.