Olight S1 Limited versions

I’ve seen some examples of polished titanium flashlights looking very bright, almost like polished stainless steel.

I got my S1 with the copper accents, too. Seems that the first batch had the blue ones and latter ones copper. Which was actually a shame since I’d preferred the blue. And points to HK Equipment for verifying before shipping the light!

What comes to the color of titanium, at least my S1 looks very bright, almost like polished SS, as you described. And compared to the titanium S30, I have, they are the same…

I’m finding in bright sunlight, the finish shines pretty brightly… it’s only in shaded or indoors where it looks less brightly polished than stainless steel. It’s a little fragile too… already noticed a couple minor scratches and I’ve not pocketed the light with keys.

I’m a bit disappointed in not having a lockout. That’s a really nice feature to have, especially if you are pocketing.

You can’t run the S1 too long on high. I find within 5 minutes it becomes very warm to the touch.

I must say that the tint is absolutely fantastic. Probably the most neutral tint I’ve ever seen. I wonder if this is exclusive to the titanium version, or if you can get this tint on the aluminum models?